Keurigs in Riyadah--can you get them?

My son is currently in Riyadh and is sorely missing his Keurig. My daughter-in-law will join him there next month and we are wondering if it is possible to purchase a Keurig in the city anywhere and if so, where would one get pods for it?

Thanks for any help.

I haven't seen any keurigs here. There are Nescafe's though which are almost the same thing. Specific shops will sell the pods for them.

oops meant N'espresso not Nescafe

Thank you....was hoping Keurigs were as big there as here. Guess not:)

Unfortunately no. I miss my Keurig :(....It died just as we were about to move. Now I have to brew the whole pot of coffee and the coffee is just not the same. Can't wait till I am back in the states for the summer & I can get my favorite coffees again (for a short time)

stressedmom wrote:

Unfortunately no. I miss my Keurig :(....It died just as we were about to move. Now I have to brew the whole pot of coffee and the coffee is just not the same. Can't wait till I am back in the states for the summer & I can get my favorite coffees again (for a short time)

Stressed Mom:  I ran cross this....some websites say this coffeemaker is even better than Keurig. I sent it on to my son:
quick-cupcoffee.com/nespresso-opens-first-boutique-in-saudi-arabia

I actually originally wanted one, but had the hardest time finding the store when I first got here & I really hate instant coffee. My husband came home with the regular coffee pot one evening from work so I have stuck with it. If and when it dies I am definitely upgrading

My colleague bought a NESPRESSO in Riyadh, and has no trouble getting the pods here.

Hi,

I still use mine. I order them thru amazong :). But mostlyy i get them in bulk everytime i go to new york. I hope i were able to order them.

Good luck

I know this is a very late reply
But i found a shop that sells keurig brewers and pods
Its a small shop in alyasmeen district
Its very convenient and you have a membership with them you can order your pods to be delivered to you

Why not just get the refillable Keurig pods? No worry about finding s source, and no waste.

Refillable pods just dont taste the same
Its really easy to just order the kcups directly from the store they have an instagram account and deliver next day

what is the name of the shop? i would like to go check it out.
thanks

I've been struggling to find Keurig k-cop here in Riyadh and it's almost impossible.
I bought my coffee machine from SACO which has 2 adapters . 1 for single serve filtered coffee and 1 for K-Cups.

Danoub market used to sell Mccafee K-cups (by mistake I think) but they asked 80 SAR for a pack of 12 pcs!!! which is ridiculous. which is why i order my k-cups from Amazon.

My coffee maker: https://www.saco-ksa.com/electrical-app … serve.html

it's not available at saco now, I want to get one but can not find anywhere here yet

There is an online store in Saudi Arabia that offers K-cups and has Keurig compatible machines with local voltage standards.
www.qahwati.com