I need to find this location in Algeria

i want to go to this location

118 sakan city alwiam
daira khmesti
wilaya tissemsilt 38006
Alger

Anyone staying here can you please guide me how to come to this location. I am coming from Singapore. Is there a mosque near this place : Masjid al kowther?

Please help me

welcome to Algeria mr.shakespeare61
yeah sure people from the city of khmesti will be very happy to give you hand, just wait till they read your thread
also, it is very easy to reach there by yourself, from the airport of Algiers you need to take a coach to the main coach station in Algiers called el kharrouba, than from there to the city of tissemsilt, than from there to khmesti, once you arrive there give the address to a cab driver and will take you to the right place
but let me ask you(if you dont mind)did you put your safety in consideration by going to such places??
wish you the best

thank you brother

I depend on the one true God Allah for my safety. Allah protects me

Algiers you need to take a coach to the main coach station in Algiers called el kharrouba, than from there to the city of tissemsilt, than from there to khmesti, once you arrive there give the address to a cab driver and will take you to the right place
Unquote

When you say coach are you saying it is a train? From el kharrouba how to travel to tissemsilt to khmesti...is it the same train or i need to change? Please eloborate brother

yeah thats totally right, depends on Allah
well, the coach is like a bus but bigger, once you arrive to El kherrouba, you just go to the tourist informations office there and tell them about your distination, they will happily guide you
im sure there are plenty of direct coaches to Khemisti
if you face any communicating problem with people while you are here i would be glad to help
let me know if you need more infos about your itinerary

have a good day

Nadji

thank you

how to contact you if i am there in algeria?

Perhaps you can come with me

you welcome,
but do i know you Gazzali.maidin??may be a little introduction of yourself will be better

ah ok you are the same person, shakespeare61 :)
well if you really need my help while you are in Algeria, i would do it with pleasure
just inform me when you are planning to come
may be PM me with your journey itinerary will give a clear view
best wishes

Nadji