hi
i hope i will find a solution for my case
here is my profile
10 th 84.3% from india
12th  84.8%
btech ece  with 57.2%  and 21 back logs<2008> from india
genral mba  with merit  in uk
i didnt give ielts upto now

i have three  years experience in dominos as assistant manager while studying  in uk .i done genral mba  i dont have any specialization so i want to  take specialization in hospitality  and tourisam so i just want to find out what are chances  to get a job in this field  and what are the chances for my visa   because this time i dont want take a chance in my settlement?  is it  easy to get pr  with  job in this  field in nz
the problem is i already approach some counsultancys for my admission in newzeland colleges for postgraduate diploma in hospitality every one saying with this academic background you will easily get a job in newzeland   and easily get pr after studies .at the same time my friends told me that there is no jobs at all in this fields  .you can not get a pr . please help me on this case because you already seen this type of issues
iam waiting for your reply
thank you

ravinder12 wrote:

hi
i hope i will find a solution for my case
here is my profile
10 th 84.3% from india
12th  84.8%
btech ece  with 57.2%  and 21 back logs<2008> from india
genral mba  with merit  in uk
i didnt give ielts upto now

i have three  years experience in dominos as assistant manager while studying  in uk .i done genral mba  i dont have any specialization so i want to  take specialization in hospitality  and tourisam so i just want to find out what are chances  to get a job in this field  and what are the chances for my visa   because this time i dont want take a chance in my settlement?  is it  easy to get pr  with  job in this  field in nz
the problem is i already approach some counsultancys for my admission in newzeland colleges for postgraduate diploma in hospitality every one saying with this academic background you will easily get a job in newzeland   and easily get pr after studies .at the same time my friends told me that there is no jobs at all in this fields  .you can not get a pr . please help me on this case because you already seen this type of issues
iam waiting for your reply
thank you

The truth is you will not get  a job in NZ. The job market is shrinking and companies will hire locals and not overseas people. The consultants will always tell you what you want to hear as that way they will get you as a customer and take your money. They do not tell you that they get the fee even if you do not get a visa.There is no guarantee from them.