Saudi Arabia Visit Visa for Son & his family

I have a query regarding applying visit visa for son and his family. My parents are in Riyadh since 1982 and father doing a pvt job there (earlier was in govt dept). I did my intermediate education from Riyadh and later came back Pakistan in 1998. Now I am 35 years old, Computer Engineer by profession. My father applied visit visa for me and my family and it was rejected yesterday without any reason by MOFA Saudia (تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب). Need your guidance on same: i.e.

> Is it a policy that they don't give visit visas to adult males?
> If YES, Any way to have this visa at this stage as I want to visit Kingdom for a month only?
> If no such policy of son's visa restriction then is there any probability that they didn't issue now due to Ramadan approaching in June?

Kindly do assist based on your experience :)

Regards.

Shehzad.asif79 wrote:

I have a query regarding applying visit visa for son and his family. My parents are in Riyadh since 1982 and father doing a pvt job there (earlier was in govt dept). I did my intermediate education from Riyadh and later came back Pakistan in 1998. Now I am 35 years old, Computer Engineer by profession. My father applied visit visa for me and my family and it was rejected yesterday without any reason by MOFA Saudia (تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب). Need your guidance on same: i.e.

> Is it a policy that they don't give visit visas to adult males?
> If YES, Any way to have this visa at this stage as I want to visit Kingdom for a month only?
> If no such policy of son's visa restriction then is there any probability that they didn't issue now due to Ramadan approaching in June?

Kindly do assist based on your experience :)

Regards.

Visit visas are usually not issued for adult males.
You may consider coming on Umrah visas.

Thanks for your feedback.
So is it a fixed policy or just a trend? And they may consider same later in another season?