Cable Vs Satellite Tv and Internet Service Very Pricey

Ok  Everyone
I need some direct feed back form those who are residing in the Belize Area.  I  was doing  some research on the cable TV and Satellite TV and  Internet services in the Belize area.  I  was seeing that the quality of service was not that great  based on the staggering :/  prices that you gotta pay. Well  for a person who likes to do stock trading on line i feel it may be a bit discomforting to have crappy  :mad:  service  while  trying  to make a transaction of such great  importance. Now as for the TV service, no matter which one you are using ( not that i will always be watching  TV ) I  just  want it to be of  good  quality when my wife and i decide to sit and  have our  movie nights  together :par:. See  it is really simple  but  i need some facts from those who are already there. Can anyone please help me out  with gathering some more facts about this issue?  Again we do thank you all for you  input..

Hello CHSR53,

I have moved your topic on the Belize forum. ;)

it really depends where in Belize you are going to be living.  Cities/towns have cable tv, villages and other areas do not, then one has to depend on satellite tv.  Internet can be obtained ( again depending on where you are) from BTL ( Belize Telecommunications) or Smart ( that's a company name ) or via satellite.

If you are more specific it would easier to answer.