Searching new sealander i met in barcelona zoo

I dont know if i'm at the right place here but i can always try  .   Yesterday may 11th I met a man in the Barcelona Zoo. We sat in the electric train together, both with our sons. We talked, he told me he lived in Barcelona, for at least 7 years now. He is from new sealand and married a barcelona woman. He got recently divorced. When the train stopped he asked me if I would go walk in the zoo but I said I would leave. We said our goodbyes, but once I got out of the zoo I immediatly went back in. Unfortunatly I couldn't find him anymore. Does anyone from Barcelona or a new sealander in Barcelona regonizes him in this text? I would love to get in touch with him.
Thanks!!

Hi thessad,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I will also advise you to post this ad in the Missing people in Barcelona section as well please, it may help your message to get across more effectively.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Priscilla!

Thanks you very much! I will try that too, it sounds like a good section for my question indeed :).

Thanks!!

...why did you leave when he offered you to walk in the zoo , then come back ? Anyways good luck!

It was around 4.30 pm and my 1 yr old son was getting tired. We still had to travel back and go to get something to eat. But once outside the zoo I decided that one more hour could do no harm. But by then I couldn't find him anymore. :( .
Thanks you!