Setting up a new business and wanting help and advice

Hello!

HAVE YOU EVER SET UP A BUSINESS BEFORE?

I am looking to set up a business in the UK, using homeware and gift suppliers from Dar but do not yet have any contacts, which is where you come in!

Having visited Dar last year, I was drawn to the craftsmanship in local gifts and products and I am looking for suppliers to provide me with stock which can be sent to the UK to sell.

The type of products I am looking to sell include jewellery, accesories, gifts, homeware (am open to suggestions), basically anything Tanzanian-influenced using shells, driftwood, beads, kitenge, seeds, leather and recycled materials.  For example, I purchased a beautiful beaded necklace made with kitenge material when I visited Dar, in addition to a candle/plant holder made from a coconut - so simple yet very effective.

If you may know of any suppliers in Dar who can produce products like this then please get in touch. I will also be looking for a shipping agent once things are up and running, to ensure everything is packed and sent out to the UK properly.

I will be flying out to Dar in July for a couple of weeks, so would be really excited to meet anyone with any advice or information. Thanks for reading my post.

Do let me know if we can meet and discuss any possible opportunities. I am staying in Dar for last few years and have got fair idea about the country. I also have list of shipping agents as my clients. I am a tax lawyer in Dar es Salaam. You can drop me a line at [email protected].

Regards,
Saurabh

Ready to help in terms of showing you around to makers and sellers who suppliers as well

What type of goods.??

Hello there
I am Veronica Mirambo

Have you already found people for your business from the Tanzanian side?
if not, I would be glad to be your partner from the Tanzanian side.

Thanks,
Veronica
+255789576917

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking to set up a business and are looking for a business partner, to post in the Business partners classifieds in Dar es Salaam section please. It is in fact the most appropriate section for your search.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed