Teaching

I am an English teacher, with experience in teaching GCSE and Functional English, with students aged 14 - 19
I have also some experience working with NVQ's and work base training, in Business Administrations and Customer Service
I am looking for a teaching position in Gibraltar or Southern Spain. I am applying for positions advertised in the TES, but if anyone knows of any schools I could directly contact, I would be eternally grateful.
I would also consider any administration posts, which might suit my skills.
I am longing to move over, but need to find a job first, due to financial restraints.
Thank you for reading my post
Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I think that it would be great if you can also post an ad in the Jobs in Gibraltar section as well, it may help your message to get across more effectively.

Good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Teaching English to Spanish is in demand, I know of a couple of teachers who are doing well working across the boarder as there is massive unemployment and its a useful skill for those seeking to work on the Rock.    As for the locals here, they would rather speak Spanish?   Go figure, a British Territory that would rather speak the language of the Country they hate?    Hey hey with the Monkey's