Huroob Case KSA ... Help required !!

Hi Guys,

I have a friend of mine who came here last year by purchasing his visa (azad visa). It took him 6 months to get a job here in KSA, asked for transfer from the sponsor. Just like every other sponsor, he asked money from my friend. He paid the money, got his transfer papers and passport back and returned home.

All good till here but on the next day, when he checked his iqama status on the ministry of labor website, it was stating "ABSENT FROM WORK". He was already flagged as ABSENT FROM WORK from his sponsor even before getting the transfer paper because it took him sometime in getting a job and meanwhile, his sponsor couldn't wait, marked him as ABSENT FROM WORK and applied for a new visa so that he can make more money.

Now the sponsor is not agreeing in turning his status back to normal even my friend has offered him money. Now with the transfer papers and passport in his hand, can someone please suggest the way out? Thanks.

Guys, anyone?

The huroob has to be cancelled so that any iqama related procedures could be started.

Assalamalaikum sir,
I need a very serious help from you,
Sir, now i am at alkhafji i have come to saudi on visiting visa  i have a child of 3 yrs  i am on my husbands visa i cannot work on his visa i am an post graduate having 5 yrs teaching experience in india and i am trying from 2 months for a job in any university or any international schools plz help me how i can try for a job who can sponsor a teaching visa i  mean though which consultancy i have to move for the job how we the indians can apply for the sponsor visa from international country please reply as soon as possible sir its a humble request from3 yrs iam trying please sir please

I have no idea about the universities here but academic year in international schools is almost finished. I am not sure they will be hiring teachers at this time of the year. Next academic year will start from September. However, if you're in Riyadh, I can refer you some schools. You can go there and try your luck, may be they book you for the next academic year. Thanks.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

The huroob has to be cancelled so that any iqama related procedures could be started.

Yes, I know that but the question is, how can my friend cancel the huroob when the sponsor is not interested and he already has transfer papers and passport from the sponsor. Thanks.

HalaMadrid wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Yes, I know that but the question is, how can my friend cancel the huroob when the sponsor is not interested and he already has transfer papers and passport from the sponsor. Thanks.

That's what I said @HalaMadrid. That's the dead end.

Huroob in simpler words mean: This guy is missing, with high probability of having committed an offense/crime. Nab him where-ever you get him, bring him to law and then deport him back to his country.
That was about the severity of the status honestly speaking.

Huroob was introduced to help sponsors nobly; but unfortunately was abused in most cases like you too said below.

The person who can cancel the huroob is the sponsor himself. He has to visit Tarheel department, pay a hefty penalty and cancel the huroob. If the sponsor isn't co-operating, the Labor court is the place to file a lawsuit. Needless to mention, you've to state the case wisely; not mentioning Azad visa and any money payments.

find some agent from outside he will charge around 4000 to 6000 SAR to cancel the Haroob, my many friends cancel their Haroob like this, its illigal but the only solution left with u,

Sir plz remove..my huroob ..my name sikandar..passport.numbar..G9619472..

Hello sir.
    My name is waqas .here ksa I m a hse officer . I have a problem befor 8 month.i take transfer from my kafeel and I submitted to my company .but after 10 day I see my kafeel put me haroob .so I contact my kafeel and I ask y u put haroob I give u already 5000sr .he say I cant remove your haroob u see any other agents and remove haroob .so now I dont know what is solution about this problem if u have any solution so plz tell me my contact num 0596898495

HalaMadrid wrote:

I have no idea about the universities here but academic year in international schools is almost finished. I am not sure they will be hiring teachers at this time of the year. Next academic year will start from September. However, if you're in Riyadh, I can refer you some schools. You can go there and try your luck, may be they book you for the next academic year. Thanks.

Can you please refer some schools?

waqa.zafar wrote:

Hello sir.
    My name is waqas .here ksa I m a hse officer . I have a problem befor 8 month.i take transfer from my kafeel and I submitted to my company .but after 10 day I see my kafeel put me haroob .so I contact my kafeel and I ask y u put haroob I give u already 5000sr .he say I cant remove your haroob u see any other agents and remove haroob .so now I dont know what is solution about this problem if u have any solution so plz tell me my contact num 0596898495

waqa.zafar wrote:
waqa.zafar wrote:

Hello sir.

Bro, nowadays it's almost impossible for agents to remove huroob. I don't have anything to share with you as my friend has still been reported as huroob. However, I will definitely come up with something if I see any progress. May Allah give you patience.

Hello.
            I know nowadays impossible butt today I kafeel call me and say me waqas I really can't your help .so u see any agents and u remove haroob . So where is agents I dont know .

O my GOD way I m coming to ksa .now I am not going back b coz here spending too much money .plz u have any others idea or against contact number .plz kindly send me.

Thanks Regards.

waqa.zafar wrote:

Hello.
            I know nowadays impossible butt today I kafeel call me and say me waqas I really can't your help .so u see any agents and u remove haroob . So where is agents I dont know .

O my GOD way I m coming to ksa .now I am not going back b coz here spending too much money .plz u have any others idea or against contact number .plz kindly send me.

Thanks Regards.

Actually, kafeel can help you out but it's not that simple. He need to go to labor office with you or he can authorize any agent to go to labor office and explain to them that he reported you huroub by mistake. Labor office will fine your kafeel and then your huroub can be cancelled. If you are in touch with him then you can convince him to help you out in the matter or you can offer him some money also, you know how greedy these people are.

I understand your suffering and unfortunately, till date I don't know any agent who can make huroub cancel without the involvement of kafeel. I suggest you to consult ministry of labor office (khurais road, riyadh) as soon as possible as I believe you still have your iqamah valid. Once your iqamah gets expired it will be double trouble for you.

i m Mohammed imran from India came from 2013 June. actually i was got job in Ramadan 2014 then the tym came for iqama renewal in 2014 when i give iqama to agent then after 4 days my kafeel will put me in huroob. In these sense i m always checking website of mol.gov.sa there status when show at that tym i call to agent n agent told i dnt hve anything n talk with kafeel. last 10 months gone i m just waiting for iqama. so i want to ask u that is it possibles have been in law of Saudi to take out law for illegal expatriates go to legalize...plz if they have any required information at particular huroob to remove plz tel us.....

my dear bro. May Allah give u strong strength to us..

I m stay in hara but I hve lot of agent to remove huroob and there cant have full of information of about labor law. they can't Give you any guarantee and I dnt believes on them so one of my case is like this when my iqama is came to renewal at that tym he put me in hurroob and there are so many cases are in ministry of labor law but there cant take strictly action against this domestic violence of huroob. last 10 months I m in huroob but my kafeel took money 10,000 SR even though there cant do anything so there cant have full of right to remove huroob so just as he told me sabar hazaa (be patience's ).....May Allah give us strong strength and be prayer on tym...Allah is the best planner so we should belief on him. AMEEN YA RABUL ALAMEEN

[Moderated: Please avoid sharing of personal contact infos on a public forum ]

You will be in one of the very unfortunate people of this world if your Kafeel sets a Huroob under your Iqama. Believe me removing huroob is one of the most difficult things to do in Saudi Arabia. God forbids, if something like this happens to you, keep in mind the 3 ways of removing the huroob explained in the link below. Like, share and tag someone who is already suffering from this disaster.
life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2014/06/removing-huroob-status-from-iqama.html

Hi,

hi Zafar,

what happen to your case, have you canceled your Huroob or not.

Salam Alaikum. I came from Saudi  by tareeljaddah.in2005 can I now go for job visa again please help

Hello mk moinuddin,

Welcome to Expat.com

It would be great if you could introduce yourself.

Can you please be more specific in your message? Give us some more details so that we can help you better.

Cheers

Mishna

In 2005 I went Saudi Serbia as a house driver job in Riyadh.after one month I came by tareel to India.because of my father death.I inform to my kafeel to send back to me but he refuse.so Iran away from my kafeel house and came by tareel.now I want to go back on other visa for job.it is possible or not reply me please

Hello I wanna know if I already have issued an ikama...and I dunno if im in huroob status..if u can.check my status with my passport number eb9291565.tnx..I dunno my ikama number..when.I checked my sponsor status in his ikama number...it appears saying that..."You do not havr any sponsored person within the Kingdom who have not issued an iwama yet...this is from my sponsor ikama number status I check on MOI...anyone can.help me about it? Thanks..1)I wanna know if im in huroob status.2)I wanna know my ikama number if so.3)if I can transfer my status to new employer without consent of my first employer..I need ur help please..

Hi Sharoofa,
How long have you been here in KSA?

Hi HalamadrideHalamadrid. for 7 months now in Riyadh.

Hi sharoofa,

Oh boy!! it's been quite sometime now. You can have your sponsorship transferred to some other employer since it has been more than 3 months now and your sponsor is unable to process your iqama. I think you will have to contact Ministry of Labor at Khurais Road to get this thing sorted. You can also call their helpline at 19911, they speak many languages. I hope this helps and best of luck !!!

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cf … 0824215739

Sir I went Saudi rriyad as a house driverin2005 my name Mohammed khaja moinuddin.after one month my father died I told my kafeel to send back me toindia.he ignore.and said I have not made iqama so you can't go.then I left my kafeel house and came back by jeddah tareel.by saying that I came Saudi for umra  .sir now I get new job visa to Saudi can I go there or not I am worried if I reached there they will deport me.so sir I humble request kindley suggest me.

Did you perform any finger printing before leaving? I don't think you did because if my memory serves me right, it started around 2007.

I believe, if you have a different passport, you shouldn't face any trouble.

My 2 cents...

Sir.
How can remove huroob?without kafeel plz tell me.

Dear Friends, As we know in KSA its very difficult to survive without the sponsor support, (either its your mistake or sponsor mistake who cares),  Its big tragedy happened with me, I don't want to waste the time tell that.

I just wanted to know is sponsor can cancel the Huroob (absent from the work) even after 6 months from the date of Huroob. My Sponsor offering me to cancel Huroob & return back to country but he is asking for money, If i agree to pay him will he able to cancel Huroob & put Exit Seal on my Passport. Final thing after putting the exit seal & fly back to my Country, is I can return back to Saudi with New Visa. Please reply as earliest my time is running out..

Thanks...

I think that it depends on the type of work and the company regulations.
I recommend that you ask for No Objection letter (NOL)

Dear Brother can i ask you a question ?
when you went to tarheel ...did they keep you in jail ?? how many days did they keep you in jail.
please reply soon.