Etimad (Visa Process)

Hello,

1) etimad.pk website is not working, can anyone guide me how to take appointment!

2) I have visa slip for Islamabad. Can I apply for VISA from Lahore,

3) Actually, the VISA is sponsored by my brother for my mother. what is the time limit before she can apply for VISA ?

Old ladies are not required to appear in person
IBD visa can be process in IBD not LHR or KHI
if Web is not working, let anyone with all doc. to walk to Etimad office in IBD I-10 sector and submit the case.
wassalam and good luck
Khalid

Anyone can tell me that:

1- What are the Documents Require for Mother in Law Visit Visa Stamp from Saudi Embassy?

2- How to make Authority Letter for other person

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to get E number from Etimad to get the medical report uploaded online for family visa?

ahmedalish wrote:

Hi,

Can somebody tell me how to get E number from Etimad to get the medical report uploaded online for family visa?

After the Etimad Process you will get the E Number,then goto medical center and give them the copy of Enjaz Registration Form for medical online.

For family also, do we need to get Gamca token number or we can go straight to any medical center?

ahmedalish wrote:

For family also, do we need to get Gamca token number or we can go straight to any medical center?

Yes your family have to go ist to GAMCA office.

Dear.  tooba
i have family visit visa for islamabad
please let me know more than medical
need before go to etimad office or after
what as normal fees family visit visa
regards
amjad ali

Etimad Web site is having all info.

for family Visit Visa no medical required, just take appintment at fixed date and time and move to IBD etimad office with relevent documents, fee structure depending on package is also mentioned at web page.
wassalam
KN

Knadeem sab thank you
best reagrds
amjad ali

How 18 + male members of family (sons) can be brought to KSA as resident/Iqama from Pakistan

Knadeem

Knadeem sab
resident visa sons can be under your
iqama but you can't brought work visa under age of 18

zeesh sab with out  appointment not alow to go eitmad vsc

yes that as true

your visa should be  Islamabad now you con`t satmping in   Islamabad khi visa should be in khi

javedakb sab
famliy  visit vias need medical

amjad510879 wrote:

javedakb sab
famliy  visit vias need medical

Visit Visa dont need medical.

thanks

How ?
in Pakistan and here in Istaqdam..................they refused .

Can anyone guide me please.

I am unable to schedule an appointment for Lounge. Someone told me that scheduling of an appointment for Lounge is not required. Can any one confirm please, if this is true?

Thanks,

Abdul Jabbar

there is no appointmnt required for lounge
walk in customers are treated as lounge charges are 1300 plus in ths category and when you schedule appointmnt in normal you have to pay 9k plus thats the only dffrnce no special treatmnt for lounge

if you want to avail lounge you can go any day

Dear . njma amir
normal  appointmnt schedule also tack same time as tack  lounge
anything as difference or it as all same

how long take visa stamping in saudi embassy isb

javedakb sab
please need your advice my family can go without travel agent

to etimad lahore to get visa stamping and what document need
thank you for your time
amjad ali
sghj

normal will be after 4-5 days or can take a week too and can also take too weaks depends on the available time slots you can also reschedule later if you get an earlier time slot available

from islamabad it takes 2-3 days

Dear . njma amir  thank you

please need your advice my family can go without travel agent
to etimad lahore to get visa stamping and what document need
thank you for your time
amjad ali
sghj

Hm Thanks a lot brother for your reply....

Please tell me etimad fees Islamabad

dr sabb
how much this  agents. fees famliy visait visa  4 passport

i have appointment letter from etimad
all document have but no
family visit visa application form for saudi arabiaplease anyone know that etimad can help
feeld visa application form on appointment day
visa application filed by etimad lahore vsc

Dear Knadeem bhi
can my family go without travel agent to etimad lahore vsc
i have family visit visa islamabad
can be pressing in lahore etimad vsc
etimad can help fill visa application
i have appointment letter from etimad
all document have but no
family visit visa application form for saudi arabiaplease anyone know that etimad can help
feeld visa application form on appointment day
visa application filed by etimad lahore vsc

yes

Hello Every one,

Does any one facing difficulty in getting visit Visa for wife, My Visa is submitted in karachi and etimad have given me 15 days to process it. Last time it took 2-3 days . If i check online on etimad webiste the status, they are shifting the date ahead every day for the receiving of docs !! looks like its etimad thats Delaying !!

Brother on which date you have submitted the ??yes you are write its etimad who is delaying the case.case.actully nowdays they said to people that there is ordinary and urgent.urgent will be done in one week and ordinary more than 15.looks like they are asking for bribe.

Amjad bai i submit my visa etimad isblambd they r saying that. In Two days visa will dine

shaistab wrote:

Amjad bai i submit my visa etimad isblambd they r saying that. In Two days visa will dine

Yes etimad islamabad is faster than karachi

thanks god i got visa after 4 day good job by etimad lahore

Hello,

I have also submitted my wife visa to Etimad along with all the necessary documents, for people asking which documents are required in Etimad here is for your reference:

1: Sponsor Iqama Copy
2: Sponsor Passport Copy
3: Letter from MOI site on which visa number is printed.
4: Sponsor Overseas ID Card copy
5: Original Marriage certificate (issued from Union Council) attested from foreign affair and Saudi Embassy
6: Original Marriage certificate translation (on single page having English and Arabic - i have done this from Jama Ashrafia -LHR) attested from foreign affair and Saudi embassy
7: Police verification report for your wife from  DPO office - attested from Foreign affair.
8: Medical report from GAMCA authorized centers. (Please note after the medical is done, you need to get it online which can only happen after you visit Etimad office and they give you Enjaz ID, after you get the Enjaz ID please visit your medical center and give them this number along with your medical certificate and they will make this online and mention it on your medical report)
9: Your wife passport copy (Having husband name on it)
10: Your wife Oversea ID card copy (Having husband on it)

If i am not mistaken above were the documents which were submitted to Etimad, i will add any more if i remember it afterwards.

I got appointment from Etimad from their website for the lounge access total fee was around 12500Rs, your wife biometric will be done in the Etimad center. My case was submitted on 16th of April 2015 and still there is no progress so far, i have contacted the Etimad ISB and LHR offices and both their verdicts are different , lets see how much time they take as when submitting the documents they said it will take 20 days.

I will update once i have any news...
Thanks & regards.
Khan.

i need guidance for process for mother visit visa from islambad