Egyptian living in Tunis looking for female friends

Hi,

I'm from Cairo, Egypt. Moved to Tunis a year ago, my husband is Tunisian, we have a 4yr old son and a 6 months old baby girl. My husband is always busy with work so I'm looking for female friends who I can hang out with, preferably mothers or females who don't mind hanging out around kids! :p
We live in Menzah but I drive so don't mind meeting up somewhere else. I speak fluent Arabic and English..

Hi Israa,

Izayek? :)  I am Algerian and so is my husband. Like yours, my husband is always busy working! Sometimes even on week ends! I have a 6 years old son, who goes to the British School in La Soukra, We live in Laouina, and if you want you can meet some time during the week. I will probably leave to Algeria for Ramadan and Eid, but we still have few weeks in you wish.

Salamou 3alikom,

Nardjess

Salam Nardjes,

Nice to hear from you, thanks for replying to my thread :)

I'd love to meet anytime you're free, actually I have a British Algerian friend of mine staying with me for a couple of days, would be interesting to meet up while she's here so she could translate for me :p I understand Tunisian perfectly well but I struggle a lot with Algerian! :p

How long have you been in Tunis and how long will you be staying here?

Tc,

Israa

Salam 3alikom dear Israa,

It'll be lovely to meet both of you :) and please don't worry, you will not need a translator. I have had few Egyptians friends in the past and we were able to communicate easily ;)

I will be quite busy on Monday, and probably Tuesday too. I will confirm to you by PM and will give my mob number to organise the meeting. 

Have a lovely week end and speak soon in shaAllah.

Nardjess

hello , iam in tunis too , am tunisian and i want to make new friends , i can join you iam available friday afternoon

I am convert from Chicago moved to Tunis with my husband and kids . My husband is tunisien . I have three children 9 year old son and a 4 year daughter . My little one is 2 . I live in lac 2 . We r now visiting in laws in Kiarouan but hope to be in lac next week we r still waiting for our container inshallah .

Asalamau alaikum sister,

I speak fluent English and some Arabic. I don't have much free time but maybe we can get together sometime. :) I live in Manar 2.