Higher Education in Malaysia- Simplified & At your service!

What is the first choice for all the expat community to opt once done with high school?

Hi danish.aelc

This is your first post to the forum, and I don't understand your post.

Are you trying to offer services or you need help from some one to understand about the higher education options in M'sia?

danish.aelc wrote:

What is the first choice for all the expat community to opt once done with high school?

I agree with the member rlka, your post is not clear and difficult to understand. Can you please be more specific?  :/

Thanks,

Priscilla

Hello, I just started a consultancy firm based in Riyadh and Kuala Lampur, therefore wanted to promote the message through this blog. I provide service for prospective students wanting to study in Malaysia, with their admissions/ visa/ enrollment, free of charge! Therefore wanted to spread the word in the expat community =)

I am basically offering services as a consultant, for students choosing to study in Malaysia, if their are any inquiries [email protected] let me know. There is a 'REFER A FRIEND' and get paid offer aswell! let me know :)

If you provide the service free of charge, how do you make money?!

I suppose that is not meant to be told. :)

It all works based on a sales target assigned to all the sales team for acquiring specific number of students for an academic year and we in turn have salary based job so it all transparent =)

Hi danish.aelc,

Do note that advertising or promoting your services is not allowed on the forum, please have a look to the Saudi Arabia forum code of conduct, everything has been said there.

As such, I will advise you to register in the business directory > Education in Riyadh please.  :top:

Thanks,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed