New arrival in Panama City

I arrived in Panama City on Tuesday from Vancouver, and know no-one here - so am interested in meeting English- speaking people. I'm available for coffee somewhere, sometime in the next few days? I'm staying at the Centroamericano Hotel.

hi nick, did you recieve my previous reply?   ron.

Sorry I didn't reply to you, Ron - and thank you for following up!

I got very busy with trying to find a place to stay as part of my move to Coronado - and then I guess let it slide (bad process). I won't be going to the City very often, but if I do and have time to spare, I'll let you know. Similarly if you choose to come to Coronado, let me know. I'm always glad to meet a man from the Land of Oz - when I was a child in England, we were taught that if you dug straight down, you'd eventually land in Australia!
Live a wonderful day,
Nick

There is a busy Facebook group you might like - Expats in Panama. Many of them are in Panama City but others are from everywhere including Coronado https://www.facebook.com/groups/2397416901/?fref=nf

Hello Mr. Nickarden, welcome to Panama! I hope you like it. If you have any difficult situation ,  or question please do not hesitate en contact me . If you need any legal help i'm a lawyer.

Kind regards,

Sayonara

Thanks for contacting me, Sayonara!
I am now living in Coronado, and have already arranged legal counsel.
Live a wonderful day,
Nick