Internship in Australia

Hi
I just graduated my bachelor diploma in Poland in landscape architecture and I plan to find an internship in Melbourne in the same field. After my diploma I'm no longer a student and I wonder is it harder to get an internship without being a student with student rights?
Thanks for any answers.

Hi polyken,

Welcome on board :)

Eventually... Meanwhile you get more feedback I invite you to post an advert in the Internships in Australia section please :)

Best of luck to you with everything !!!

Maximilien

polyken wrote:

Hi
I just graduated my bachelor diploma in Poland in landscape architecture and I plan to find an internship in Melbourne in the same field. After my diploma I'm no longer a student and I wonder is it harder to get an internship without being a student with student rights?
Thanks for any answers.

You are best to apply for a student visa  and take a course that suits your field of training. You can work part time on a student visa and possibly find part time work in landscape architecture.
Be warned that the economic outlook in Australia is not good and so jobs, internships etc are difficult to find especially for someone from overseas. Cost of living is high here
For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au  for cost of living www.numbeo.com