Imported American Goods Supermarket in Tan Binh near the Airport ?????

Just curious if any of you have been here and could tell me what all they have and how the prices are.  Not sure if it's worthwhile making a special trip there. I usually stop by one of the supermarkets in District 1 and 2 to stock up on imported food items from the USA but this 'new' American supermarket sounds interesting.  I don't know the name or address but several locals who frequent the Tan Binh area have told me about it.  Any information would be greatly appreciated !

hi.

there another super mart of USA products on Tran Hung Dao street District 1, nor so far from Fahasa Book store.

Ok, thanks for the tip.

Ok I see the one you are talking about - US Mart on Tran Hung Dao.  Looks like a nice selection of products, especially bottled drinks and they seem to have some sort of Deli too.       usmart.vn/usmart_index.php?mod=lienhe

I just found the other one by the airport in Tan Binh, but the prices seem higher than all of the other imported product stores downtown. Can't figure the rationale out behind that.    If you have money to burn though and you're craving Coscto branded products and the such, then it looks like the right place to head to.         thegioihangmy.net/