Looking for like minded friends

First off, I wanna say hello to all you folks here on these boards. I've been living and working in Vietnam since December and while I love this country and all it's people, I sometimes feel a little bored and lonely without my friends back in the states. I'm 30 years old but still a kid at heart. Any of you good people into video games and Anime(especially fighters and shooters. RPG's are a plus too)? Would be nice to have a "relaxing" weekend with some peeps, kicking their ass in some street fighter over a few drinks. heh heh...

Hi,
Nice to meet you :). Would like to make friends with you

Haha lol nice introduction of a 30-years-old guy/girl??? Anime sounds very lovely lol

A year later and....2 replies? huh. I guess a person of my character is a rarity in Vietnam. Probably explains why I don't have many friends here. Hu hu hu... :sosad:

eclipsemod wrote:

A year later and....2 replies? huh. I guess a person of my character is a rarity in Vietnam. Probably explains why I don't have many friends here. Hu hu hu... :sosad:

Hi there,
Nice to meet you,
I'm Minh, I'm Vietnamese. It would be glad to make friend with you.
Regards,

eclipsemod wrote:

hahhaha never too late, u can make friend now, kkkk

Are you still around? I'd love to have some local friends that watch anime and play games. I just moved here from China 2 months ago. Was living there for a year but originally from Florida. It'd be nice to have someone to bully in melee.

Does any one play League of Legends or anything like that??

I do

I play on Japanese, Korean, and NA servers

add me my sn is Playboiagent ill be playing later tonight on NA server

crap I completely forgot dude sorry. let me know if you'll be gaming tonight and add me on skype. I'm caspermac2 on skype

Anyone have xbox one? If so, what's your live account name?