Thinking about moving to Poland

Hello everyone.  I have met a wonderful woman in Belarus.  Unfortunately, she doesn't wish to live in the United States and be far away from her family, and I won't live in Belarus for economic reasons, and because I do not wish to be monitored for the rest of my life.  So I am thinking about living in Poland because it seems to be an inexpensive place to live, it's close to Belarus, and I would like to live in Europe and explore the continent.

While searching online for housing, all I can find are sites advertising vacation rentals.  Also, I have two rather large dogs, so living in an apartment in the inner city would not be possible for me.  Can someone offer any advice about finding a detached house somewhere in Poland on the outskirts of a city for less than $1000.00 US per month?  Also, any advice about life in Poland would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Hey,

here is one link where you can find a lot of flats and houses all over Poland: gumtree.pl

It´s in polish but easy to handle if you help yourself with translation.

Just ask what you would like to know about expat life! :)

Thank you so much.  I'll check it  out this evening!

david-polanddavid.blogspot.com/ck Gumtree.pl of flats and house listings. These are not just vacation places. I am an American living in Poland for seven years not.            david-polanddavid.blogspot.com/
David

you can find a house quite easily just outside Warsaw in Konstancin or Jozefow or even Isabelin that would be within the budget you're looking at