I am new here, lets hang out!

Hola everyone,

It's Fara here, well.. I am Malaysian, but i live and work in Beijing for more than 7 years already, but now stay a while in KL, till June or so.  Well, before Beijing,i lived in Oulu, Finland, for almost 2 years, weather was too cold for me.. during winter, it was dark and cold.. almost 24 hours...it was a great experienced i must say, smoked sauna or normal sauna, cleaned the snow.. oh when i first reached Helsinki, on the way to Oulu, i jumped out of the car, and "ate" the snow, i danced and played with it, was awesome first time snow experienced.

Live in China- is freaking awesome man! too long to write about this here  :D

Well anyway, let me tell a bit  more about myself, I work for Microsoft (formerly as Nokia) as project leader, and i am currently working remotely from home, in KL. Well, since, i left Malaysia for more 9 years, so honestly i don't have many friends here. (almost not at all :( ).. so i am here to find new friends to do outdoor stuff, like ATV, archery, bowling, billiard, hiking, coffee, clubbing or even just hang out and talk.

I might going to organized an event where we all can meet up, hang out, and stuff later, when i have more time :). So, hope to know all of you interesting people out there, take care and have a blast day!!

Hi Farah,

Welcome on board to this site and thanks for your energetic intro!

Organizing events to meet up expats and locals is always a good idea to gain friends.
Don't forget to post on the diverse forums where you lived and live now to share your experiences.

By this you'll get in now time a bunch of friends.

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Fara! :)

Your introduction has been moved to the Kuala Lumpur forum ;)

Thank you,
Christine

Great!!!!!
Enjoy your stay in KL Fara

Hi Fara, did you happen to organize any event at all so far ?
If Yes, how was the experience.
If No, When you are going to ?
Count me in if anything coming up.

Hi there.. I am new here n also looking for buddies to hang out.  Do let me know if u r organizing any events.
:)

Hi guys, I am going to be in KL from the 16-21 July. Am travelling aroung SE Asia alone for the 1st time trying to stay out of mischief ;) Wanted to know if anyone knew the city well, what to do, where to go. Be good to have out with some like minded people to chill with.