Sports bar in Aktobe

Hello,

Please advise is there any sports bar/pub in Aktobe to watch rugby games.

Thanks in advance

Rugby is not a sport that they show at sports bar in Aktobe, or many parts in KZ, its mainly football here.
I was "working" with Saracens RFC within their volunteer management team until October last year and try and keep up with their progress regularly.  I watch it online, there are various ways to do that.
I am base in Aktobe and meet you to discuss more.

Thanks for info, Jaming.
That's right, rugby isn't that popular as football in KZ...unfortunately...

Like most Brits we love most sports including Rugby, Football, Cricket, Athletes, swimming etc...
Mostly as "armchair" spectators.
I watch as much popular sports online as possible here, as the only live sport is football with the local football team. They are a very good team, but its not exactly English Premier League standard. KZ do have both a male and a female International Rugby team.
Did try playing football with local kids where possible to try and keep fit.

KZ female rugby team is doing some progress as far as know. But it's a new sport for KZ.

KEMER

TAKSIM

You may have to request that they put the game on. Not usually a problem especially if the game is early afternoon. You can usually find a few expat teachers from NIS at Kemer.

Thanks for information.
I'll try it online at home. But recently Internet is so bad. It's goes down very often :(

Taksim is across the street from the football stadium and the Sheraton. If you walk 10 minutes down the street with Taksim on your right and the stadium on your right you will see Kemer on the right. They are both popular cafes and taxi drivers would understand by the name alone but make sure.

I have never been there.
Perhaps, next game would be a chance to visit it.
Thanks