New Job, New Visa - Need Guidance

Assalam o Alaikum All,

I am currently in Riyadh on a company visa and got a job offer from another company. Now, I want to switch to the new company and they are offering me a new visa as my previous employer has not agreed for transfer.

Can anyone guide me about the procedure as I want this to be really quick.

Can i do medical from here (within kingdom) and send reports to Pakistan for e-number issuance and other process till the final visa stamping?

By the way I will be coming from Pakistan

Regards,

Hi,

First of all, make sure new company's visa is ready for pasting, ask your current employer to process your final exit, after that you may travel to Pakistan and make medical test, submit documents for new visa and get it pasted.

Make sure your educational documents are already being attested by KSA consulate from Pakistan.

Tormentor wrote:

Assalam o Alaikum All,
Regards,

Why dont you ask ur company to give you transfer? thats more easy way to change job. If not, then you have to go back with EXIT visa and enter with new visa. For your medical, you only have to get it through your local in your country. As i know in india they allocate registered clinics for medical after registration. I guess in your country also would be the same.