Arusha: Looking for a house to share

Hi,

I am a Belgian, new to Arusha and I'm looking for a nice appartment/house to share. I ll be here for a year, working for VECO. I prefer a quiter area, not too far from the city center though. My budget ranges from 350-700$. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Bram

fishworks wrote:

Hi,

I am a Belgian, new to Arusha and I'm looking for a nice appartment/house to share. I ll be here for a year, working for VECO. I prefer a quiter area, not too far from the city center though. My budget ranges from 350-700$. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Bram

Maybe this link might be helpfull http://tzagents.com/type/apartment/?loc … y=for-rent

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Bram,

You should probably post an advert in the Tanzania housing section as well.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: no free ads pls]

Hi Bram, I'm from Holland and I know a young female teacher in Arusha who rents her extra room and wants a bigger house in future for more rental rooms. She asks a very fair price; I'm sure you can come to an agreement with her. Hawa can tell you all about their culture and cook you local meals, if you like. She has been living in Spain for some years, so she knows our culture as well. Please write her on [email protected] and enjoy your visit there!