Shopandship (Aramex) vs MYUS.com

Dear All,

MYUS.COM

Based on my limited experience from myus.com is that they provide consolidation service. For example i can order items online from amazon,ebay and several others and they can reach to my shipping address in USA. After that they will consolidate and ship it to me in Riyadh, so far so good.

Issue is that they use Fedex or DHL which use Dimension based shipping calculation which is expensive as compare to weight based shipping.

SHOPandSHIP(Aramex)

MYUS.COM
I have account in it but yet to start using them. what I understand that they do the shipping as soon as they recieved i.e no consolidation service availblle and I can see from their website is that they do weight based shipping and charge around 68per kg (not sure though).

My question are follows

1) Any one can confirm that if I ship something as light as like 0.2kg or 0.1 kg (like mobile parts, screen) , will shopandship will charge me still 1kg or less.

2) Will anyone provide me more details like what are the charges aramex do usually for light wight.Do they also do size based shipping.

3) Is it possible for me to first consolidate my shipments and myus and then request them to ship to my shopandship address and then they will ship to me here in Riyadh.

4) I need overall guidance from online shopping experts living in Saudi in this regards, how to shop smarter and most importantly ship smartly.

Thanks in advance.

1) Any one can confirm that if I ship something as light as like 0.2kg or 0.1 kg (like mobile parts, screen) , will shopandship will charge me still 1kg or less. They will charge for 0.5 Kg for any shipment less than or equal to half kg

2) Will anyone provide me more details like what are the charges aramex do usually for light wight.Do they also do size based shipping. Yes

3) Is it possible for me to first consolidate my shipments and myus and then request them to ship to my shopandship address and then they will ship to me here in Riyadh. No

Thanks a lot Ehtesham, can you please tell me what are the charges for .5 kg which Aramex take using shopandship.

Is it 68kg per kilogram or 105kg per kilogram (either from UK or US).

What I am getting from shopandship rate calculator is below

Shipping fees:

Zone 1 - NY, LON, SHA, HKG, JNB, FRX
105.00 SAR

Zone 2 - IST, DXB, BOM
62.00 SAR

3) Is it possible for me to first consolidate my shipments and myus and then request them to ship to my shopandship address and then they will ship to me here in Riyadh.

If you gave your shop&ship address to myus as the delivery address, wouldn't that work?  Perhaps email myus customer service and ask.

@abumousa,
- Their smallest unit is pound (lb) not Kg.

Here is the tariff.

Shipping fees:

Zone 1 - NY, LON, SHA, HKG, JNB, FRX
68.00 SAR

Zone 2 - IST, DXB, BOM
41.00 SAR

- I have always notices them doing weight based shipping; rather than dimensions based.

- Consolidation isn't available but must work through MyUS.com.

I'd go for none of the above and select viabox instead. They offer the cheapest shipping fees when compared against other freight forwarders and even let you pay with bitcoins.

Try shipsterusa, they also offer great shipping fees and free storage for 45 days.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I just wanna to share my experiences using both services before!
I used both Aramex and MYUS.com before, shipping my products internationally but because of reoccurring issues  I decided to move to Parcelbound.com and I was satisfy with the services they've provided.