Hi Im New

Aka Stu the Fish.

not because I used to sell fish, or keep koi carp, but because I drink like one.

Born on a farm 3rd generation farmer/ butcher.

whole life in meat and 31yrs selling/ filleting fish.

married a great Filipina 4yrs my younger, in 2007.(best thing I ever did) she has a girl and boy who are fantastic very clever both with honours degrees in there respective fields.

Due to the world going mad with everything being PC correctness and everybody suing each other decided to sell up and relocate to CDO and thaw out after 36yrs in fridges and freezers at -20 degrees.

interests are rugby, most sports, DTS (do it the sen, broad Sheffield for DIY)movies, food/ cooking. will put my skills to work and make home made sausages, bacon and have a go at biltong jerkey. don't get bored can always find something to do

So, if I run into you and you say "let's go fishing" you mean we are going to the bar right?!

Bigstu wrote:

Aka Stu the Fish.

not because I used to sell fish, or keep koi carp, but because I drink like one.

Born on a farm 3rd generation farmer/ butcher.

whole life in meat and 31yrs selling/ filleting fish.

married a great Filipina 4yrs my younger, in 2007.(best thing I ever did) she has a girl and boy who are fantastic very clever both with honours degrees in there respective fields.

Due to the world going mad with everything being PC correctness and everybody suing each other decided to sell up and relocate to CDO and thaw out after 36yrs in fridges and freezers at -20 degrees.

interests are rugby, most sports, DTS (do it the sen, broad Sheffield for DIY)movies, food/ cooking. will put my skills to work and make home made sausages, bacon and have a go at biltong jerkey. don't get bored can always find something to do

hello ,sent you a private message

could go either way

Bigstu wrote:

could go either way

eck, mucka, a thought thad dunna runna.
ars tha digglin?
Fred, Barnsley.

could be out lakin