Language exchange

Hi, I'm ela, a filipina working here in saudi Arabia as a lecturer in one of the University herein I'm looking for someone who will teach me the French language as a I teach english to her or vice versa.hoping for your response...

Hi ela,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you posted on a wrong forum, i created a separated thread with your post on the Saudi Arabia forum.

I advise you to post your request in the Language Exchange in Saudi Arabia section please, it may help.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Bonjour,

C'est d'accord, mais si je suis là c'est pour travailler en Arabie Saoudite, or in any other countries of the GCC, how you can help me ?

@ HKader > Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum? It will help the other members to understand what you said.

Also note that you are quite off topic here, it would be best for you to create a new thread in english on the Saudi Arabia forum. If you wish to communicate in french, you may start a new thread on the Saudi Arabia francophone forum here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4416:)

Thanks

Priscilla

Hello ela, I can learne you french and i need to approuve my english, it will be a good deal. if you stay more in tabuk how can see each other. have nice times.

Hi,
Mounir76
It's a good deal then...
I need to practice my speaking in french...
Just send me a private message then...
Have a nice day!!!

hi ela, i'm happy that you answerd me. i dont know good this blog and how it works. how can i send you a private messag.
:)

In which hospital do you work at Tabuk?

hi

hi who are you? tell me about you?

you are connected ela? good eavening

its your baby. very nice. what is your name (Arsa)?

Hello everyone I my self is looking for someone who is very eloquent to english...so he or she could teach me..i just need someone to talk personally to hone my skills in speaking english....a native speaker would be nice.