Any kiwis here in dalian?

how many kiwis are working or living in dalian?

Hi, I'm not very sure if i can classified as a kiwi....explain me what is a kiwi for you?????best regards....

BTW, I'm In Dalian, beautiful town. :)

HI
well. what i mean by kiwi is New Zealander.but whoever it is. would be nice to make some new friends here . so what do you do in Dalian and do you enjoy the time there ?
Fei

Hi, No, I'm not from New zealand, I'm from Colombia, and about the city weel I just love it, Dalian is beautiful, the weather, the food everything is great, right now I'm working as a Teacher. and so far enjoying my time here, when are you coming back??

Regards.

good to know you live in dalian happily. i maybe back sometime this year after sorting out all the things with me over here. so what do you teach?

Hi, Right now I'm working at a school teaching english, I have a contract for one year, but I love the country and the city so i guess that maybe  I will stay for a long time here.

cool .hopefully i ll be back around the summer time, lets  keep in touch man.

Hola. Yo soy colombiano, de Medellin y vivo en Dalian desde el 2011. Tu de donde eres?

Hi RubenCo,

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hey, that would be awesome, hope you can get it, I've heard summer here is really good, you the beaches, the good weather...nice landscapes.....looking forward to meet you in summer. best regards.

You'd be very lucky to find even one! - and they'd also have to be on this forum.  Wife and I spent some time in Dalian when we were living in Tianjin - cool town, loved the seafood.  I have a New Zealander friend, will ask her if she knows any kiwis in mainland China, if you like.  Beijing might be a possibility, it's not far away on the bullet train.

Any fellow expats in this conversation still in Dalian wanting to go for some drinks or a coffe?

I am up for coffee or sth, but arrived yesterday so I don´t know anything so far about that city where to go and so on :D

hi. im in Dalian now.do you have Wechat? thatd be easy to keep in touch.