Making friends around the world !!!!!

my name is N guessan martial , i am from Cote d' ivoire and just want to be your friend ..Would you like me to give more information about me?

Hi martiko,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice yes if you can give further information about yourself, it will help the other members to know more about you.

What brings you on Expat.com?

Priscilla  :cheers:

I am Pierre from Singapore~

Hi, I'm ela from Philippines ,working as a lecturer in the University in ksa...i will love to make new friends..

welcome to expat wold :)

I also love to make new friends, im a nurse here in saudi arabia and real estate agent part timer in philippines.. would love to invest for condos? Ask me. I would really like to help you.

@simplecristine > Please note that free advertisement is not allowed. Please register in the business directory. Thank you.

Hi, Im from Cebu, Philippines :D also newbie here

@MARTIKO what information do you need? Please specify

Hi, Im dhae, from Philippines,..

Hello

Do you still live in the Phillipines?

Hello! Cristina from portugal!!!!

Hi.  Bryan in Dubai.

Jason Toan, from Vietnam. Nice to know everyone ^^

Hi, I am from Delhi, India

Hello
This forum seems too random and I never know whether someone is mailing me or just mailing in general.

Hi, I am Rey from Manila Philippines, i am new member and very happy to have new friends....

hi am form gujarat, indian and looking to immigrate to chile for job opportunities

welcome!

dear all,

This is hakan, from turkey istanbul, I would like to have new friends all around the world, i'm intrested in all kind of food business...

Hello Hakan

I live in the UK and also have a property in Bulgaria - I am interested in setting up a business in Bulgaria and also making friends.

David

sorry but I'm living in Turkey, but if you you're intrested in food sector in Turkey, or business of course I could help you...

Hi !my name is Ira.from Kazakhstan ,live in Astana.Am a new member of this site,would like to make new friends)) :cheers:

Turkey is a long way from the UK but less distance from Bulgaria the property I own is 3 km from the E80 which leads to Istanbul although im not sure how many hours drive it takes, I guess it depends on whether your interested in doing business in Bulkgaria?

just want to make friends the world [email protected] i am waiting for you thx bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet expats all over the world

OR