Meeting and sharing English in Hanoi

Hello friends,

I am going to arrange a meeting on Monday 6th, at 7 pm (tomorrow night).
The place for the meeting: West Lake (the side on Thanh Nien street).
The participants: Friends from different countries living in Hanoi ( of course).
The purpose of the meeting: to get to know new friends, to speak English, to exchange cultures...
Activities: Sightseeing around West Lake, having a coffee drink in a coffee shop located in Yen Phu street ( some steps walk from Long Bien bridge) + of course, talking while sightseeing n having a drink together :))
If anyone is free to meet, leave some comments : ) I'll tell u more details xD

it seems so few people interested , so we are meeting tomorrow?

Of course, we are meeting tonight ^.^

Hello! Can u give me some details about several meetups?

Any future meet up please let me know as I was confuse about the date. 6th is today?  anyway Hoang Kiem lake is better for me as I am new and not sure about west lake area.

We'll meet on Wednesday, May 7th : ) The place: Dinh Cafe, No 3 Dinh Tien Hoang, Hang Bac Ward, Hoan Kiem district.
Danny is living around there, then I think it's better to meet there or else he'll have some difficulties to find the other coffee shop located in Yen Phu street : )
I just wonder if Chung is free on Wed afternoon? If u're totally free on Wed afternoon, we'll meet at 4 pm. If u have to work or have class at school, we'll meet at 6pm ^.^

Oh that should be great, 7th that is tomorrow. Hope to see you all there.

Im sorry, i can not make it! maybe next time

Im sorry, i can not make it! maybe next time, cause im going to Bar betta tomorrow

Enjoy ur time with friends there, Chung. See u in the next meeting :)

I'm Hung, studying tourism in Hanoi. May I join you? Pls give some detailed information in the next meeting.
Thank you so much! You can add fr via fb: [email protected]

owww i like friends from hanoi... have plan to go there soon, hope to know you im now living here in ho chi minh city

Hi Markphilipines!
Welcomt to hanoi, hope to see you soon.

We'll have a meeting tonight :) at 8.30 pm , West Lake

yeah thanks...need friends before i go