Million questions to ask about Croatia

Tom from Tallahassee 60 years old visit in Croatia in September scouting areas to live. Hope to relocate in Croatia within 2 years part time at first 6 months in Croatia 6 months in the US my girlfriend is an artist who plans to continue working I would just be happy traveling and learning about Croatia. What should we expect to pay in rent for a 2 bedroom apartment or house in the Hill Country near ravine.

My girlfriend and i both live in Florida and have visited Croatia as tourists. In about a year from now we would like to try spending a year in Croatia to see how we fit. We speak no Croatian ,German or Italian. But generally seems to fit in wherever we go. We will be living off of the income of some rental property here in Florida and are not seeking employment. This September we will be spending 2 to 3 weeks in istria looking for an area in which we might rent the following year. We don't expect to live extravagantly so we have to figure out expences and transportation for a year. I have relatives in Germany have relatives and in split other than that no real friends in Croatia. Yes we have a million questions and this seems like a great place to start.

Hi Tom,

In order to give much more importance to your questions, i created a separated thread with them on the Croatia forum.

It will be easier for you to interact with the other members here.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)