Egyptains in Paris

Well , um new to this web site and this blog or forum , um an Egyptian who needs a favor , any egyptians living in Paris plzzz ???

Hi sheriff.mekkawy,

May be a longer introduction about yourself and how we might be able to you?

Regards,

David.

Thxxx David for the reply ..
How can i contact in in private ? Im trying to send u a private message but the blog is keeping telling me that i cant send more messages .

sheriff.mekkawy wrote:

Thxxx David for the reply ..
How can i contact in in private ? Im trying to send u a private message but the blog is keeping telling me that i cant send more messages .

David is a team member who has asked you for a little more information about yourself to introduce yourself to the forum
You have to have posted a number of times on the EB before you can use the PM system.

Well i'm Sheriff 28 years old , an Egyptian police officer residence Egypt .
The reason of why i did register on this blog is that i need a favor from any Egyptian who lives in Paris :)
Sounds wierd i know but i had no much choises , i've searched the internet and i've found here :) .

تحت امرك .. خير ؟

kareem_generous wrote:

تحت امرك .. خير ؟

ENGLISH please so that others can understand your post.
Thank you.

Im glad to see Egyptians in Paris. When I was there i didnt meet anyone :D

A lot of egyptians in paris .. just needs from u to stay in metro 30 min and u will hear 100 egyptians r speaking on their cellphones

Sorry .. but I thought that only egyptians who have interest in this post

I took the metro n RER sooo many times n didnt enconuter anyone :D

Hi All,

I am new in the group and in Paris :D , do you guys plan any events or outings or so ?

Nesma

Welcome Nesma,
I hope u enjoy your times in paris .. when the group has enough alive people we can arrange outing for egyptian

Ok will wait and see, thank you.

OMG 😃
This post is a year+ old 😃
I almost did forget about it

Hey Guys

I'm so happy to find this thread , I'm new to Paris .
I know no one , why don't we schedule a meeting to chat and know each other

Me too! I love Égypte because my mom Egyptian good luck for the expatriates Egyptians in France :)