Turkish Visa for Filipinos

Hi/Selam!

I would like to ask if anyone here specially my "kababayans" if you have knowledge about the requirements for Visa to Turkey. In my case I would be invited by a friend but the problem is we didn't meet yet, he planned on going here this August but his Baba did not allow him to come here since he is still a student and his father's impression about my country is soso. So instead they want me to go there and meet them. How is that possible?

Thanks so much!

Hello,
     You  need  to  visit  Turkey  embassy Philippines....Turkey embassy  grant  6 months tourist visa foir filipinos  if you are qualified?...

Hoping that someone can answer my questions..

Dhae wrote:

Hello kabayan.. I'm dhae.. Gusto ko lang malaman kung may idea ka, about my concern.. may prospective employer kasi aq s turkey.. I'm currently living sa Pilipinas. pede bang mag tourist visa muna ako. tas pag nasa turkey na ako tska na lng nila aq ikukuha ng work permit?? legal b un? Sana masagot niyo po ito..

Slamat

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English. Thank you.

Hello  Kabayan   Dhae
                    Sana  makatulong  itong  munting kaalaman  ko  maganda  at  mas madali  kau makakaalis  kung may prospect  employer  kau...direct  Hiring  ...kailangan  lng  ung prospect  employer  ang  kumontak dito  thru  agency  and poea  sa  ganun working visa na  agad   ang ibibigay  sa inyo...

klenci wrote:

Hello  Kabayan   Dhae
                    Sana  makatulong  itong  munting kaalaman  ko  maganda  at  mas madali  kau makakaalis  kung may prospect  employer  kau...direct  Hiring  ...kailangan  lng  ung prospect  employer  ang  kumontak dito  thru  agency  and poea  sa  ganun working visa na  agad   ang ibibigay  sa inyo...

Please post in English. Thank you.

Is there any other agencies in philippines that will able to handle documents arrangement for Turkey aside from Gerdins?  I  contact gerdins but they said if direct hire you should go direct to poea and poea will do the processing is it right? I want to contact different agency that will able to handle for turkey. Anyone could recommend and know such agencies for turkey?