UAE-Family-Spouse Visa Min Salary 10000 AED

*** This is applicable for new visa and not applicable for existing ones************** For renewal Old rule will follow

Entry (Residence) Permit for Family of Expatriate

Required Documents:

Prepaid e-form application (available at Typing Centre)

Passport copies of wife & children

One photograph (white background) of each sponsored person.

Sponsor's passport copy, Labour Card copy and Emirates ID copy

Attested Marriage Certificate (Attestation from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE).

Attested Birth Certificate of child (Attestation from UAE Embassy in home country and Foreign Affairs in UAE).

Tenancy Contract (accommodation rental agreement). It has to be attested through Ejari online system of Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA). If the Agreement is on Company name you should add your name in bracket).

Employment Contract to be attested from Immigration Department, provided that the salary shall not be less than Dh10000 or Dh9000 + accommodation. If the Applicant works with government or semi-government department, then salary certificate does not need attestation.

Confirmation letter in Arabic for daughter older than 18, stating that she is still not married. Parent (sponsor) has to be signed on the letter.

Last three months bank statement if the profession is weak or basic salary is less than Dh3000. Online printed statement will not be accepted.

Weak professions include: Follow up clerk, Archives Clerk,  Insurance Clerk, Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Executive etc.
Non-eligible professions include: Light Vehicle Driver, Messenger, Eye Glasses Salesman, Maintenance Mechanic General etc.

Hi [email protected],

Thank you for this valuable information  It is very much appreciated. ;)

Priscilla

hi,
is it mean if salary is less then 10000 means.i cant sponser my wife visa.is there is any other way to get visa.my salary is 8000.

This rule is applicable for Dubai Residence Visa Holders.9000+ Accommodation

Hi..

Is this rule applicable only for Govt, Freezone, Public Sector Employees or Private Employees... Or for all

hi... may i ask if do i need to present a accomodation papers if my salary is 10,000?

I just got an employment visa from a new company in Dubai and I have the below questions. The visa copy says the profession as "FOLLOW UP CLERK".
Although, my new employment has above 4,000 Dhs and I will be working as a junior engr, I would appreciate the below clarifications.

1. What are the negative side of getting this "Follow up Clerk" Visa?
2. Can I bring my wife to Dubai without any hassles?
3. Can the visa later be changed to Professional visa after I enter UAE / or get the RP done?
4. Is it common to see professional employees working in Dubai under "Follow up Clerk" visa?
5. How long does it take to get an RP done in Dubai after my first entry?
6. There is no duration / time mentioned for my visa. Does it mean visa is unlimited stay with yearly renewal of RP?

thanks dear this info  help me alot

maisum 01 September 2014 23:04:38
Although, my new employment has above 4,000 Dhs and I will be working as a junior engr, I would appreciate the below clarifications.

1. What are the negative side of getting this "Follow up Clerk" Visa?
2. Can I bring my wife to Dubai without any hassles?
3. Can the visa later be changed to Professional visa after I enter UAE / or get the RP done?
4. Is it common to see professional employees working in Dubai under "Follow up Clerk" visa?
5. How long does it take to get an RP done in Dubai after my first entry?

I just got an employment visa from a new company in Dubai and I have the below questions. The visa copy says the profession as "FOLLOW UP CLERK".

6. There is no duration / time mentioned for my visa. Does it mean visa is unlimited stay with yearly renewal of RP?
------------------------

Same scenario...my visa application was denied as I am overqualified for the position. There's any way to have the visa approved?