Need new friends!!!

Hiya!!! So I moved from portugal to Canada about 2 weeks ago, and its really hard to make friends! I'm currently living with family in Brampton, but I will move to little portugal this friday.

The problem is that i dont know any bars or anyone to be honest... so I need new friends!
Please and thanks

Marlenka ;)

Hi Marlenka,

How are you? I am in the same boat as you (just moved to Toronto about a month ago from the Netherlands) and I was wondering whether you have found a way to make friends yet or nice places to go?

Thanks!

Hi Marlenka,

Don't feel bad - I've been living in TO for 3.5 years and still don't have close friends here. It's just a tough city for that..
If you want to try and meetup - let me know :)

Cheers!

well i wish i can help you but i'm in lebanon ,i love to go and work in canada but it's too hard to immigrate

anyways we can be friends here

Hello Marlenka,   My wife, Michealle, just reached out to you on her facebook.  Event in Toronto on June, 20th.  Great make up photos on your site.  Very creative.   Mitch

Hi there,
I completely agree with you. It seems hard to keep a long lasting & genuine friendships in the city.

Have heard about "New Canadians Social Group @ Toronto" ?
We have casual gatherings from time to time (Free, No solicitation)
The group aims to share useful info for settlement & to support newcomers.

Please join us at  >> meetup.com/New-Canadians-Social-Group

Look forward in meeting you.  :)

Hello Lesliecat! Welcome on board  :cheers:

Just to inform you that you can also start a new thread stating you wish to organize an Expat Meet up, and we shall too do our best to help you and contact interested expats.

I am sure you will get a lot of positive response through this too.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you, Kenjee.

kenjee wrote:

Hello Lesliecat! Welcome on board  :cheers:

Just to inform you that you can also start a new thread stating you wish to organize an Expat Meet up, and we shall too do our best to help you and contact interested expats.

I am sure you will get a lot of positive response through this too.

Regards

Kenjee

there you go, I am new in toronto .. we can be friends.