Findind a job in Dubai

Hi! I want to move to Dubai, I would like to know if in general it is easy to find a good job there especially in hotels.
Thank you,
Serena

Hi Serena,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

The articles regarding the labour market and the legal framework in the United Arab Emirates are very helpful and will give you many information regarding your query for job search.

For better guidance, can you please give us more details regarding your qualifications and experience?

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa

I'm about to get the bachelor degree in Languages and International Communication, I worked so far as translator, I worked in the events area for 6 years as hostess and front desk agent , secretary, shopping clerk, front desk agent in an American Cultural center, I'm currently completing an internship in Sheraton here in Rome, I'm specializing in front desk, back office and vip lounge assistant, My native language is Italian but I'm fluent in English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and I'm studying Arabic, French and Russian. I have experience abroad, I worked in the f&b field for one year in Disneyworld, Orlando, I studied at the university of Brasilia for some months and  worked as au pair in Zurich.

Dear Friends, this is akbar from india. i have 10 years exp in automotive sales. Could you help me to how to get job in dubai plssss. mail me at [email protected]. expecting your valuable reply.

@ akbar  > These articles may help you to find some useful information :

- Working in Dubai
- Find a job in Dubai from abroad
- Find a job in Dubai

The jobs in Dubai section is also at your disposal, feel free to post an ad there please.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: