Experience with dream box anyone

Hi, i would like to know your experience on dream box?

any suggestion are appreciate
thanks

Very good and you can easily get one installed. The trick is to have a good internet connection for it.

a good internet connection makes absolutely no difference  - but what does in terms of the dreambox is a reliable supplier who doesnt take too many customers on the card sharing services he supplies - too many and you get video freeze and sadly they do  - thats how they make money  - lots of it.

remember all the dreambox does with internet connection is constantly seek valid card numbers to access the pirated streams  - speed is not an important factor - faster doesnt make it better  - believe me - stability is important - as is the reliability of a good and not too greedy supplier.

Yes we had one, didnt rate it, it used to glitch (freeze) a lot bit disappointing really. We just got an hdmi cable and watch stuff through the film-on app, i know its not sky tv, but at least you have more options, rather than just GO or Melita. And its easy to do.

freezing happens when there are too many people viewing trying to get the same card numbers - there are internet tv solutions out there such as the viewplus boxes and the android boxes all work well here