Problem on certificate attestation

hello friends, please advise me on following,

I am a mechanical engineer working as project scheduler in a reputed company. My degree is from India and when I applied for degree attestation, they rejected it because the profession on my iqama is different ( technician ). I approached my HR  and they said they could only change it to a mechanical technician not a mechanical engineer. I asked the agencies in India if they could attest it with mechanical technician and they says its impossible and has a possibilty of rejection again and may take another 3 months. I cant register in saudi engineering council without the attested degree. My contract ends in july and it seems like I will have to end working in july without the registration in engineering council. Please help me on this issue..

Dear Sir,
I have qualification in DAE diploma (3 years )  than B-tech pass 2 years and B-tech Hons 2 years . all documents attested. now i want to register my self as a Civil Engineer in Saudi engineering council , wat is the procedure for registration. problem with SEC accepting only 4 years degree but my degrees r depend on 2+2+3 years wat i will do for this thing,

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Copy paste is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct