Applying UAE Visa from Saudi (Indian National)

Hi All Expat Experts / Greetings,

I would like to know the procedure about applying Visiting Visa to UAE; As iam Indian national working in Saudi Arabia as an engineer wish to apply visa to UAE.

In detail; Im taking a final exit from here in saudi arabia while on the travel to India via Dubai ; i wish to apply for a transit visa or visitor visa for Dubai to spend some days and take the pleasure of Dubai City.

Please let me know the procedure for applying the same. Kindly note that iam currently holding an technician visa. while it allow me to go Dubai? anyhow iam taking final exit from Saudi so i believe that wont be any problem.

Some experts Please give me the details and procedures to be done in order to get visa.

Appreciate your inputs & Thnks in advance.

BR/Maahi

If you still have valid Saudi Residence Visa, then you do not need to have Visa, you will take entry visa in the port itself. If you do not have Saudi Residence Visa, then you have to approach a tourism agency.

ahmed_elsayed wrote:

If you still have valid Saudi Residence Visa, then you do not need to have Visa, you will take entry visa in the port itself. If you do not have Saudi Residence Visa, then you have to approach a tourism agency.

Well, as you mentioned that you're going on final exit; I guess, you need to apply for a visit visa either from any tourism company or via airline office.

Thnka ahmad & james for your replies.

Well said before im taking a final exit; hence i do require to apply a visa.
please could you guys help me by providing any travel agencies that are doing visas for UAE.

Thnks in advance.

Hello Guys..

I got UAE visa.. im flying next week end...

thnks for your advises...

Thnks guys I'm rocking in UAE now....

Hey any one is here in Dubai pls gimme a txt I wil be joining for a coffee

hi sir.. is it easy to apply tourist visa in dubai?  im also having my final exit from here (saudi) and also plan of going cross country to dubai..

Hii,

How are you guys doing.

Happen what ? No updates no txt's here.

Hi Mahi,

Nice to know that you are from India. How is Dubai as a place to live. How is the environment, social life and culture. I know, to live good life, you need to have good offer.

Also, how u feel that opportunities are. If I start a basic job ,what are the prospects of growth....Thanks for your reply

Its good here. Im fine with the location. by the way what do you do and whts ur target job. thnks

Hi Maahi,

I am basically from project management profile in social sector (NGO/CSR) and handled positions of program management, however entering UAE as this profile is quite a difficult task.

Graduated as a Physiotherapist and added further management experience in health/ disability and social sector. Hope the place is good and boredom is not there. Thanks

target job would be presently to work as a physiotherapist, however its not a dream job. ha ha.

@Maahi Hi...

Is it possible to travel directly to UAE from Saudi final exit visa..? Without going to india..

I have UAE employment visa..

Please advise

Hello Msaeed907,

Welcome on board !

You are responding to an old post of 2016. The member is no longer active.

I suggest that you wait for answers on your new thread.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed