Where can I buy the organic extra virgin olive oil?

Can anyone here recommend me where I can buy the organic extra virgin olive oil. I bought some at the organik shop in Thao Dien but it seems a little expensive for me as I want to buy in bulk. If you know any information which I can search online, please share with me. I really appreciate it.

Thanks all.

There should somewhere be a sticker that mentions the importer. Find that importer and contact him? I bet you can find the oil at metro, veggyŽs and AnNam as well. For larger quantities maybe Metro could help.

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register your company in the business directory)

I thought all genuine olive oil was vegetarian?

GIANTS supermarket (Quan 7 - near the notorious FV Hospital) has a wide selection. Whilst there you might check out all their imported dressings and sauces.

Co-Op Mart also has a few choices.

truc_nguyen wrote:

Can anyone here recommend me where I can buy the organic extra virgin olive oil. I bought some at the organik shop in Thao Dien but it seems a little expensive for me as I want to buy in bulk. If you know any information which I can search online, please share with me. I really appreciate it.

Thanks all.

There is a wide selection of extra virgin olive oil at Metro (visited last Sat).

Tony

truc_nguyen wrote:

Thanks all.

How much Olive oil you wanna buy dear? I can ask the detail cost for you cuz I have a friend who owners a spa. She knows well about this.

Cheers

[ Moderated : No Free ads ]

Truc, you may also want to look at expeller pressed organic coconut oil or via fermentation if you wish to cook at high temp. Coconut oil is much more stable than olive oil. Below is a site that explains the benefits of coconut oil:

organicfacts.net/organic-oils/organic-coconut-oil/health-benefits-of-coconut-oil.html

The Italian olive oil business is in a mess this year as there is a shortage of water - just like California.

Italian olive orchards tend to be grown on much lower land - and they need water. Greek olives, and better quality Italian olives, are grown high up on mountain sides and these varieties of olive trees don't need so much water. Olive trees can only be harvested once every four years..

According to MotherJones.com a head of broccoli needs 5.4 gallons of water; ONE walnut needs 4.9 gallons; head of lettuce - 3.5 gallons; ONE tomato - 3.3 gallons; ONE almond - 1.1 gallons; ONE pistachio - 0.74 gallons; ONE strawberry - 0.4 gallons; ONE grape - 0.3 gallons of water.

An Australian Mildura olive tree, fed 15,000 gallons of water/year, in a trial, averaged 205 lb/tree/every 4th year.

facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1505605726389630.1073741836.1480578018892401&type=3
Casa rinahdi extra virgin oil, you just need to leave your email address on their fan page they will contact you. and delivery to your house.