Dirict employer wanted

Hello  im filipina im here in forum to publish myself im looking dirict employer  for housekeeper
here in cyprus i have passport valid

Hi rhica37,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Nicosia section, with the details of your skills, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

rhica37 wrote:

Hello  im filipina im here in forum to publish myself im looking dirict employer  for housekeeper
here in cyprus i have passport valid

[Moderated: please post this job offer in the jobs section]

no thanks

we are a young familiy living in central nicosia how can i contact you?

send me private message

we ave placement for jordan - amman the capital of jordan. need live-in dh; must have ability to do tutorial for the kids and good english.salary is USD500/mth. We also have for Russia to work as teacher. Good english and experience is required - salary usd1000

regds

ms joyce

can i apply in jordan..

we are a family with children in nicosia 99417415

Hi Rhica,
Can you pls send me directly to my email address or SMS to my mobile our telephone to call you?

[email protected]

tel: +357-99 446552

regards
George Palaondas

do u have any offer sir?

Yes I have a free lancer job in a multinational networking company.
Are you in Nicosia?
regards
George

im currently here in philippines  right now

@ George Charly > Please note that job offers should be place in the Jobs in Nicosia section, so i invite you to drop your offer there please.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

If you like you can work the free lance job from Filipins.
If you send me your email address I can send you information.
[email protected]
regards
George

hi rhica, pleasure to know you. kindly send us your cv for jordan to : [email protected]. this is paid salary and also its more salary than what the average filipina earns in jordan and you will work in the capital amman.more job details provided when you send your cv and photo please,regds.

ms joyce

hello i want to apply cleaners ,thankss

helo anyone still looking ..dirict hiring nanny ..
I  am looking for job. still
pls call me 00639201551793

Hi rhica37 and lhyn14344,

Please post your advert in the jobs section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed