Smoking kills

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

But still you don't like smokers so there must be reason for that ..............so you can say something...............

Regards,
Anil

Reality is I dont like to kiss a smoker :joking:

Then i have to stop smoking...................... :lol:

:o:o:o

Not only me all the smokers on this thread will follow this rule...............

aryavrat wrote:

Not only me all the smokers on this thread will follow this rule...............

oh... :shy  ok thats a good thing if you all decide to stop smoking.. because smoke killing!!!!

Not because of smoking kills but of something else........... :lol:

aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:
aryavrat wrote:

But still you don't like smokers so there must be reason for that ..............so you can say something...............

Regards,
Anil

I won't kiss you until you stop.

KellyLewis wrote:

Smoking escalate risk of death tremendously.

From a theoretical point of view the risk of death is exactly the same for all people alive today. That is 100%.
The only people with a much reduced risk of dying are those already dead.  :cheers:

What you most probably meant was the risk of early death.

mas fred wrote:
aryavrat wrote:
mal wrote:

I won't kiss you until you stop.

What if he grows a beard. Does that still apply?  :/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D0qMTzuitAU/U8PSLhqFvaI/AAAAAAAABaY/J37N3UnyOD4/s320/smoking.png

LOL Good one!

Smoking kills but I m not scared to die
Life ends one way or another
So enjoy it

Hello!
Different diseases are related with smoking. Being active or passive smoker is not healthy...
I gave up smoking a year ago. It was a personal challenging.
Now, my home no smell of tar and nicotine!! And when I am at work or a restaurant I do not need to go outside to lit a cigarette...( So, I do not take cold in winter and in summer I do not take heat!! :-)) ...
I agree with smoking marijuana only as therapeutic drug.

let ppl do whatever they want haha

I want to take my hunting rifle and fire wildly into a crowd.  Life ends one way or another.  Let me do whatever I want.

Smoking kills, as a recent course case suggests.Now, try this for logic.

A man's first job is to look after his family; that obligation being before his own wellbeing.

A widow has just gained a massive payout from an American tobacco company in punitive damages for her husband's death.

Therefore, you should smoke yourself to death, in order to secure your family's future.

Do you agree? :D

mas fred wrote:

Smoking kills, as a recent course case suggests.Now, try this for logic.

A man's first job is to look after his family; that obligation being before his own wellbeing.

A widow has just gained a massive payout from an American tobacco company in punitive damages for her husband's death.

Therefore, you should smoke yourself to death, in order to secure your family's future.

Do you agree? :D

I can see at least 3 serious flaws in your treatise.

Yeah.bt there is already s0methng killing a pers0n,thats y he sm0ke.thats my thinking.

I agree.  So why can't I go around shooting people?  Something's killing them anyway.

I agree.  So why can't I go around shooting people?  Something's killing them anyway.

Because going around shooting people is well Hmmmmmm ILLEGAL ......

I smoke have done for many years , people will always have their own opinions in this regard , personally keep your opinions to yourself i dont ask why u dont smoke and i dont judge poeople who dont smoke so why judge me because i do.

This is the same reason i have a Beard and ride Motorbikes because I WANT TO .......so take your respective opinions roll them tight and smoke em up \m/

I'm not sure who is in charge of people's opinions around here, but I think the forums would be pretty dead if everyone kept theirs to themselves.

As for smoking, my lack of it will kill absolutely no one.

nasim1985 wrote:

i think smoking isn't enough reason to kill us but it can be one of 1000 reason to kill .

but some time i need it special Shisha  :)

some times our mind is busy we need to forget our problems , alcohol and smoking is a bad way !

Nasim

i think smoking is the perfect way to commit suicide without actually dying. .The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror - not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR