English Club Meeting- Update

Hello everyone,

We probably will not have a meeting this week due to the observance of two holidays, Independence and International Labor Day. Everyone probably will be spending time with their families on a long weekend holidays. The club will resume on Sunday, May 4.  Happy holidays!

Tom

Can't wait to see you guys :)

Ohhhhh, no English Club. this weekend...

hmmm ... guess i have to figure out.... what other type of activity ... I can do ;)

Everyone, Enjoy the Holiday/Weekend with family

See you next time ...

Chao

:o
we can meet up for a beer

Thats... ( VERY TRUE )  jajaja

Only Because there wont be an English Club this Sunday, doesn't mean we cant still meet up for a beer.... ;)  ..... Just to hang out!!

Who is up for it !!

1. Che

sbonilla75 wrote:

Thats... ( VERY TRUE )  jajaja

Only Because there wont be an English Club this Sunday, doesn't mean we cant still meet up for a beer.... ;)  ..... Just to hang out!!

Who is up for it !!

1. Che

Hey count me in !

All right.. so..

English Expat or Non Expat Beer/hanging out time

1. Che
2. Tom

Also, if you guys have any suggestions ..... where to hang out/ GOOD VIEW ;) / please let me know..... Location.... I was thinking around 12:00pm Sunday  When is Hot and We are Thirsty ;)

So happy to know that because I also come back my hometown. I will not miss any meeting.hehe

Can I join in this group?

canary0404 wrote:

Can I join in this group?

Sure, of course you can join our group. Glad to have you!

Tom

sbonilla75 wrote:

All right.. so..

English Expat or Non Expat Beer/hanging out time

1. Che
2. Tom

Also, if you guys have any suggestions ..... where to hang out/ GOOD VIEW ;) / please let me know..... Location.... I was thinking around 12:00pm Sunday  When is Hot and We are Thirsty ;)

Hey Che,

I am sorry I don't think I can join you at noon, probably in the evening.

Tom

Thien Ngan wrote:

So happy to know that because I also come back my hometown. I will not miss any meeting.hehe

See, I can read into the future and predict that most of you will miss the meeting this week to go back to your hometown. That's why I cancel the meeting. Hehe!

Tom

Thanks Tom. Can u tell me know how many person is in the group? And I can practise English with you all. Let me know if any event u held so that I can take part in. Tks so much.

Tom.. we can meet in the evening.. that fine...

lets try to pick a location with a nice view... of Saigon...

any ideas.. where ?

Please... everyone.. .. give me some choices.... 

thanks
Che

hello everyone, Please tell me how to speak "áo trùm xe hơi" in english. Thanks you so much

lil pisces wrote:

hello everyone, Please tell me how to speak "áo trùm xe hơi" in english. Thanks you so much

car cover.

canary0404 wrote:

Thanks Tom. Can u tell me know how many person is in the group? And I can practise English with you all. Let me know if any event u held so that I can take part in. Tks so much.

It varies from week to week. The average people shown up at the meeting around 10-12. I will post the meeting time, location, and topic on Ho Chi Minh forum usually several days prior to the meeting. Hope to see you next time.

Tom

tks Tom, I hope to see you all soon :)

" we still need to decide where we are meeting sunday "

1. Lets pick a place where people can relax and enjoy a nice view.
2. Cheap
3. Beer, im sure some of us  will like to have a drink.

Please let Me (Che) And (Tom) know.

Thank you

Time:  6pm good for everyone?

Where are u guys living? So we can choose a convinient place for every.
I know a small res deep inside alley near từ vũ hospital. The food is great, since its inside, not much views  :D

cang_nduc wrote:

Where are u guys living? So we can choose a convinient place for every.
I know a small res deep inside alley near từ vũ hospital. The food is great, since its inside, not much views  :D

Ok. Near Tu Vu is fine with me. Please give us the address. Thanks

No way ppl can find the place w/ address, way complicated. Hahaa
We can meet at tuvu, and take you all there.

so finally, the first one didn't appear :))
only tom, me and 2 pretty malaysian girls  :D

thanks ya:)

Can I join in this meeting? Pls let me know the meeting time and topic that we'll discuss. Tks all.

canary0404 wrote:

Can I join in this meeting? Pls let me know the meeting time and topic that we'll discuss. Tks all.

You can join us this Sunday, May 4. Please pay attention to our post on Ho Chi Minh forum.

Tom

Hi.

I will be moving to Nha Trang within the next few weeks.

I would like to join your club, I hope that is possible.

Best Regards.

David.
( [email protected] )

you didn't come.

many people didn't come

Hi Tom:

Could you please give me the full address of the meeting place and date. Thanks

Ted

[moderated: no free ads please]

5:30' Le Van Tam park,

Hi Tom,

Are there any meeting in this week?

Tks and wait for your response.

Brgds.
Thanh Thuy.

thuythanh0511 wrote:

Hi Tom,

Are there any meeting in this week?

Tks and wait for your response.

Brgds.
Thanh Thuy.

Hi Thuy,

There is no meeting this week. See you next time !

Tom

Why we don't have the meeting this week? you are busy? I'm waiting for our club.

Thien Ngan wrote:

Why we don't have the meeting this week? you are busy? I'm waiting for our club.

Hi Thien Ngan,

I won't be able to conduct an English club meeting this week. Yes, I will be busy taking care my personal business out of town. If you can organize the meeting by yourself without me then be my guest. Have a nice weekend !

Tom

I've just known Expatblog. Your club is so good. Can I join in? And how can I get the informations? Such as where the meeting is usually hold, when and how often. I'm not good at speaking English, so I want to practice so much :D.

Hi i m french and i m searching an english group but in which district do you often regroup  ?

Hi guys, 

Please see post on Ho Chi Minh forum for English club meeting time, date, and location.

Tom