What attracts you most in Congo?

Dear All,

This is a question to all the expats who already lived here or living here right now?
You can write your own experiences by which it will be helpful for other expats to get an idea about that.........

Regards,
Anil

Hi recently i have got an offer to work in DR congo. please anybody help me out is it safe to work in DR Congo ?

Hello Muruganandan,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs.................
Please create a thread and post it in DR Congo Forum for better reply......
also i have sent you PM ..............so you have any doubts, you can ask me in PM i will try to help you out........

Regards,
Anil

aryavrat wrote:

Dear All,

This is a question to all the expats who already lived here or living here right now?
You can write your own experiences by which it will be helpful for other expats to get an idea about that.........

Regards,
Anil

Yes it is a good question and after I will visit Congo, for sure I will write a good description! :)

Even you can start a thread in Sri Lanka Forum with same question...........

Regards,
Anil

you have given me permission, so Is it ok to copy and paste my friend?? :)

No you are not going to copy and paste because Sri Lanka is not Congo...............you have to change the name of the country and post the same...............even i am going to do this for other forums......

Regards,
Anil

When i was in Bzv i used to go to Kintaley.....45 km from bzv and even every day i love to see the Congo River from Mafouta area where it has drifts.....
In PNR almost all the places i love to visit and i am visiting regularly.......my favourite places are Malanda Lodge,PNR Beach,Tchisanga Lake and Mazra Beach........
Do you have any idea of this places or you have some specific places where you visit oftenly..........

Regards,
Anil