Denmark Greencard Processing Time

hi,
i know about us greencard and it lasts for 5 to 6 months. it is by may maybe.
wish you luck.
when is the deadline for submiting applications.please tel me i want to apply.
wish you luck

Hi Harshith,

I saw your posts and got to know that currently u are in denmark after getting your green card visa.
I have also got the VISA last week and now I am planning to move to copenhagen in January.
It would be really helpful if you can guide me what are the legal formalities do I have to follow after reaching denmark?
Like when and how to get CPR registration and other formalities Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nitin

hi
Im from Chennai India i applied in june 2014 it took me 76 days to be precise got my stamping in Aug 2014

hi Nitin,

Im also planning to move in Jan 2015. Im form chennai if you dont mind you can also mail me at [email protected]

Hi Nitin,

First thing is to find an accommodation where u ask for a rental contract from the landlord.
Using this, go to International House Copenhagen (google for location) or any Kommune which is closer to ur locality (again use google) and go there with ur passport, letter from Danish Embassy and the rental contract.
Then on, they will guide you.

Thanks alot harshith!!!
One more query..  What should be the minimum duration of rental contract?
And also could you please guide me on finding an accomodation?  How much do I have pay approx for a single room in copenhagen?
Thanks!!
Nitin

Minimum is 1 month.
For accommodation the only way is to look online. boligportal, dba, indians in denmark etc. All these websites post ads and you have to reply immediately and be in a position to go and see the place.
Single room is almost as equal to a 2 bedroom apartment. Check the websites i mentioned above and you'll have an idea.

Thanks once again Harshith!!!!

Hi Harshith,

I came to know about you through this blog. your inputs are very helpful.
I got my GC last week. I am planning to relocate to Denmark early next year say in Feb 15.
Kindly advice me, what should be my first day activities in Denmark.

Thanks a lot.

Hi Kris,

Well, first you need to find a place to live and get the house contract from the landlord and go to Kommune (international house if you r living in Copenhagen city) and you need to register. u'll get a CPR number and the cards: health card and residence card will come by post to ur address in approx 2 and 4 weeks, respectively.
Immediately (even before u get the cards by post), u can go to the bank and get an account. They will guide you there on.

This the only formality. Rest is you finding the right job and start working.

Hi Harshith,

I am shiv  from bangalore, could you please share the consultancy which helped you in processing your greencard.

Thanks & Regards

kamil22 wrote:

Hi Stumpy,

Thanx for you Reply. I have different views from different ppl. some are saying 6 months and some says more than a year. I think it will depends on your country of Origin and also location from where you applied.

You are correct Kamil

Hi

I am form chennai, I got my GC last month. I am planning to move to Denmark coming April 15.
Kindly advice me, what should be my first day activities in Denmark?

Thanks
Mohamed

Hi mohamed ,

I have applied to gerren card also. But im still waiting for approval. Could you please tell me how long does it took for you to get approval? If possible contact me on this number- 00917702884440.

Regards,
Sarat.

Hi ,

This is Preethi from Chennai.
My husband holds a green card and is settled in Denmark.

I applied for my dependent visa in DECEMBER 2014. May I please know the processing time for the visa.

When I applied the VFS people told it takes about 45 to 60 working days as my husband already has the GC.

When I called the customer care they said it takes 6 months.

Kindly advise
regards
PREETHI

It takes minimum three months for processing

Hi ,

This is Preethi from Chennai.
My husband holds a green card and is settled in Denmark.

I applied for my dependent visa in DECEMBER 2014. May I please know the processing time for the visa.

When I applied the VFS people told it takes about 45 to 60 working days as my husband already has the GC.

When I called the customer care they said it takes 6 months.

Kindly advise
regards
PREETHI

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

However, heard that there is an increase in number of applications so it may take time.

Is that so?

If u have case number check your application status online by visiting vfs denmark website

No this is not a case how much application they receive, it depends upon number of factors such as location from where u apply, education accessment etc

Hi preethi,

As you applied dependent , hope you will get it in 2 months. Generally speaking green card processing time 6 months but most of applicants getting their approval in 45 days to 60 days. Some people are get delayed due to not submitted the original degree. But 8 people iknow who got their approval in max 2 months except 1 in those who got in 4 months. They will not tell the exact time scale.

Regards
Sarat

Dear's,

I m new here in Expat.com, would like to get some info about the green card visa for denmark. probably i gonna apply visa on next month.

can anyone help me to explain about education assessment. i have done post graduation MBA Finance (2 years full time) in ICFAI university. i have seen details there in denmark official website that indian post graduation (except engineering) which is arts\commerce is equal to bachelor deg plus 1 year pg in danish education system, so if we consider in this way then what would be my points in education ? either 50 or 60 score ? and what about bonus point ?
can i get bonus points ?

thanks in advance - Ashok

Apply self, its so easy. Do not waste money to any consultant.

thx sonia, this is what i felt, coz i was gone through denmark norms in website ,its all easy,though i want to ensure such things before apply.

have you applied ? if yes then pls just guide me

questions:
1. have to submit all my education certificates or UG & PG would be enough to submit ?
2. have to get sign and stamp from my university for each mark sheets or would enough to get as consolidated one.

pls dont mistaken me, i may would ask questions frequently in future about visa processing, so assist me amap by you.

Thanks for understanding and ur valuable help

Ashok

List of docoments
1. Pay slip ( original for embassy fee)
2.GR1 form ( first generate case id online)
3.passport( color xerox all pages include front and back cover)
4. Master degree( color xerox both side having MEA and apostle)
5. Master degree all DMC color
6. Graduation all semester plus degree color xerox
7.medium of instruction letter or ielts score
8. Experience letters color
9. Bank letter and statement original last six months

ok thx, i ll follow the same :) can you share me ur number if possible..

Hi Guys...

I submitted my application in oct 2014 but haven't got any decision yet.....
they contact me in Nov 2014 for renew my passport bcoz it was going to exp after 1 year...i submitted new passport in dec 2014......
anyone can tell how long more it will take?

thanks

Azeem

hi friends

my name is muthu from Chennai  i applied Green card for Denmark  on 29 September 2014  i got status  like this

Passport Status
VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

can any one tell me how long it will complete the process..

hi,

Nitin 
i applied  for green card process 29 /09/ 2014 have wating for a long time period of 6 months and i have check my status in website regarding the same  it show like

VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

kindly let me know still how long it will to complete the process .

please advice me the same i have try to reach them but unfortunately my cal was in waiting for long .

Am also waiting for a long time even i called to embassy in denmark i got a same answer that my application is in processing...
muthusaravanan if u dont mind could u please share u no r mail id... :)

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : For your own security, please share your mail ID in private

Hi PPL,

The best way to know u r case status is just go to payment website & check the status by giving u r case ID please check below link, if it's like  " Paid on xxxxxxxx" u r case is still waiting for decision or if it shows " Not Payable & Payment Received"  decision made on u r case and with in max 1 week u will get a call from VFS office if it's approved or a Email/ Letter from embassy if it's a refusal.

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_ … ayment.htm

Hi thanks for ur advice I check the payment.status  has been paid there is no other options shown there. How I know the case was approved. I am waiting 9 month

Please provide me your case details according to points so that i can give u some advice depend on that.

please don't share your personal details i just need how u have calmed 100 points & on what bases u have calmed in the below format.

Education         -  50 Points

Positive List        -  10 Points

Age                    -  15 Points

Adaptability         -  05 Points

Language         -  20 Points
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Total            -  100 Points

i want to make sure one thing i am not an expert to give u decision about u case but from last 1 year i have seen many people cases depend on that i can share my experience about u r case.

i am was waiting for my case decision since 1 year 3 months, at the movement my case is with appeal board.

Education         -  60 Points  - Master Degree

Positive List        -  10 Points  - Master of social work -Social pedagogue
Requirement: Professional Bachelor's degree
Age                    -  15 Points 

Adaptability         - nil

Language         -  20 Points ------------------------------------------------------

8 yrs experince

Hi this krithika from Hyderabad
My husband applied Denmark green card visa last Dec 2014 but still we are not get visa.he called to Denmark emphassy last week they said your application is in stage 3 it mean labour service.plz can one tell me how long will it take.we are expecting this month end.

Recently any one got visa just reply.

Thanks in advance

hi krithu,

Welcome to the blog, Can you please provide your case details(no personal data please) how u applied ? like how u scored 100 points? like in pervious threads so that i can give some guess/idea about your case, by the way i am from Hyderabad as well.

have a nice day

115 points applied through Yaxis consultancy I had submitted my application in Chennai vfs DEC 22 2014

thats ok but i am requesting you to provide your score in below format please

did u received any letters from embassy ???

Education         -  0 Points

Positive List        -  0 Points ( which role)

Age                    -  0 Points

Adaptability         -  0 Points

Language         -  0 Points

thanks

No
Education       60

Positive list    10

Age.                 15

Experience.    5

Language   20