Hi everybody.

I'm not a new one here :), but the site noted that I have to post something in this forum, then my private message system will be fully activated again. (I can not reply any messages in my inbox now)
So I would like to introduce myself in short like this: I'm from another city in Viet Nam, I have lived and worked here for 8 years now. I'm a interior designer, I worked for some construction companies here with 5 years experience as a interior designer. Now I'm working as a freelancer and also looking for a job for some foreigner company or I ready to cooperate with other designers here.
Meeting new people, having interesting conversation with cool people is the best way to learn more English and cultures to me. I know some nice place if you wanna join me to get some drink or coffee and learn more this interesting city ;).

Yeah, you are not new but with a new user id  :)
I smell you working in real estate field  ;)

lol ! Nope. Like I introduced I work as an interior designer is responsible for the interior design, decoration, and functionality of a space, whether the space is commercial, industrial, or residential. I would like to make new friends and who know if I get a job here :). I'm not trying to sell something. ;)

Okay, that's good  :)
Welcome back!

@patricbabu > you should please avoid duplicate post, you already had a thread with your questions here ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Expat.com alicenguyenminh :)