Newbie too!

Hi All  :D

Just want to say hello to everyone.  I'm soon to be joining my husband in Jeddah - probably November time.  Be great to get away from the dreary weather here in Scotland.   

Anyone who is looking to make new friends then feel free to connect with me :)  I'm in my 50's (just a youngster, lol) looking forward to a new 'adventure'.

Hi Bluemitzy,

Welcome on board to this site.
I bet you are counting the days before you can join your husband.

I don't think you want to believe me now but you will miss the rain sometimes.

To gain more friends and expand your network don't forget to visit the KSA forum as well.

Good luck!

Hi bluemitzy,

I moved your topic on the Jeddah forum, it is now easier for you to get in touch with the members living there. ;)

@ Primadonna > Thank you for your help :)

Priscilla

bluemitzy wrote:

Hi All  :D

Just want to say hello to everyone.  I'm soon to be joining my husband in Jeddah - probably November time.  Be great to get away from the dreary weather here in Scotland.   

Anyone who is looking to make new friends then feel free to connect with me :)  I'm in my 50's (just a youngster, lol) looking forward to a new 'adventure'.

Hi bluemitzy! Count me in :top: , looking forward for new adventure too. Just waiting for release of my visa and I'll be at the Kingdom soon inshaAllah (I'll be based in Makkah, just few minutes away from Jeddah).  Best regards and welcome to EB!

Thanks for the welcome  :cheers:

Wish you a nice arrival and to join your husband happily.

Have a nice time.

Thanks - looking forward

Hi there....This is Amer living in Jeddah and looking for new friends.....

Ahlan Wa Sahlan...

Hey looking forward to meet you. If u have any social apps u can add. Example kik