Why do women live longer than men?

Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bills does.

Hello Mal,

Lets start from your question............Why do women live longer than men? Because women always do catharsis.............means whatever they have in their mind /body or heart she take it out either by talking ,sharing,showing anger,crying...............suddenly she got relaxed this is also the reason women gets mad less than men and women commits suicide less the men..........shoping never causes heart attacks but without money going for a shopping may causes............

Regards,
Anil

Women are just stronger then men.

WOMANPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Women are stronger than men ........i agree

mal wrote:

Shopping never causes heart attacks, but paying the bills does.

The above post says it all. Women shop and us men die of a cardiac arrest when the bill arrives.... :o

Primadonna wrote:

yehhh!!!! :top::one

stumpy wrote:

The above post says it all. Women shop and us men die of a cardiac arrest when the bill arrives.... :o

You got it!!! :D

Primadonna wrote:

I too tend to agree. Women are indeed stronger than men.

mal wrote:
stumpy wrote:

You got it!!! :D

Even i too got it !!!!

That one is very good!!!!,  Mal

Edmundo you have to wait for special comment on this by Mal herself............... :unsure

I do not agree that women are stronger tan men, I think the reason why women last longer tan men is because majority of men smoke, whereas women don't. Nowadays, advanced countries women do the same tan men and they seem to start suffering the same rate of heart attacks and lung cáncer tan men.

Are you married if yes then no need to reply.....if no then  very soon we will guide you.................. :D

Ok, I may agree with you .
I'm married and certainly, the preassure a woman puts on a man, is enough as to make him suffer a heart attack unless you put that preassure no her neck. Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!. although I lough, it is true that a single man wil possibly last longer than if the same man were married.

Hi all,

This is an interesting topic.... all that you said above is true and i will add that women live longer than men because our duty is to give birth and be there till the end ....our strengh is due to the fact that we have to live and give love and warmth and food (even if men pay  !!!!)to our family... :top:  this is my point of view!!!

Sorry,for my poor english!!!

Primadonna wrote:

Right! But I think physically women are a bit weaker than men. Mentally we are way too strong  :gloria

christ974 wrote:

Hi all,

This is an interesting topic.... all that you said above is true and i will add that women live longer than men because our duty is to give birth and be there till the end ....our strengh is due to the fact that we have to live and give love and warmth and food (even if men pay  !!!!)to our family... :top:  this is my point of view!!!

Wow! That is a good point.  :gloria

christ974 wrote:

Hi all,

Hello christ974,

Your english is good.......and your opinion .......women are for giving birth i dont agree ..........ofcourse women are for giving birth apart from that they spread the love and create a bonding in the family and mostly they think of family first and other things later......as i mentioned in my earlier post i am not going to mentioned it again........the biggest advantage with the women are they follow the path of surrendered and man follow the path of resist and when you resist you have to be break down....

Regards,
Anil

Erama wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

Right! But I think physically women are a bit weaker than men. Mentally we are way too strong  :gloria

You are an woman you know it better............even physically also they are stronger........if any one has doubt then he can try his strength in front of his wife in a closed room...........easily he will know what is the strength of an woman......... :D

aryavrat wrote:
Erama wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

You are an woman you know it better............even physically also they are stronger........if any one has doubt then he can try his strength in front of his wife in a closed room...........easily he will know what is the strength of an woman......... :D

Okay that's a "different" kinda physical strength you are talking about Anil  :dumbom:
I wont say much on that  :shy

irst

aryavrat wrote:
christ974 wrote:

Hi all,

Hello christ974,

Your english is good.......and your opinion .......women are for giving birth i dont agree ..........ofcourse women are for giving birth apart from that they spread the love and create a bonding in the family and mostly they think of family first and other things later......as i mentioned in my earlier post i am not going to mentioned it again........the biggest advantage with the women are they follow the path of surrendered and man follow the path of resist and when you resist you have to be break down....

Regards,
Anil

If we "follow the path of surrendered" as you mentionned it's merely because we were allowed to do so and it's normal for girls and women to cry and if we do so it's because we were not "allowed to do otherwise " for as little boys you  were busy saying "im stronger than you are 'cause i'm a boy" girls are weak; boys are strong!! and if we girls let you say this thats because if you, boys, don't agree you use violence .... as every body knows violence is a demonstration of weakness that's why we girls let you think that you are strong for two reasons: first one is because we are smarter than you are and second it's because it's a way to be still there when you are no more there.... :D

and thank you!! actually i need practicing and i lack self confidence!!!

best wishes,,

christelle

Thank you Christelle and to some extent i agree with you....and have confidence because women are more stronger then man and they live longer................ :)

thank you

Erama wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

Agree. Physically the men are more stronger because they have more muscles.
But strong in mentally is what counts. This is the way how women survive in crisis.
If a woman is sick, she goes on with her work and care for her family, no matter what. How many time you heard that a mother cant afford to be sick?
But if the man is sick,  he goes to bed and is weaker then a child  :sick

christ974 wrote:

thank you

You are welcome

Primadonna wrote:
Erama wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

But strong in mentally is what counts. This is the way how women survive in crisis.
If a woman is sick, she goes on with her work and care for her family, no matter what. How many time you heard that a mother cant afford to be sick?

Thanks for writing my same ideas... :one  we are women... we must celebrate!!!  :)

-

Hi Christelle, Why do you say that you are lack of self-confidence?. You have to trust yourself, otherwise you will be stopped.

Best regards

ihsane0 wrote:

-

wanna say something? but why dont you write anything?? :)

Primadonna wrote:

So true Primadonna! Like I had never seen my mom saying "I'm sick", even if she is suffering from severe illness. She never says anything about her illness, it's just that we know her better now so we know when she is actually "not so well". Mental strength is indeed the master of all strength.

ihsane0 wrote:

-

Hello ihsane0 welcome to expat-blogs............
You forget to write or this is a silent message............

Regards,
Anil

loyosandy wrote:

i think women are more outspoken and straight so they live longer

Hello Sandy,

Welcome to Expat-Blogs.........
I don't agree with you because even more men too are straight and outspoken but result is reverse..........

Regards,
Anil

Doing all the hard work while the lady of the house is home living a life of leisure.  :whistle:

So she can plan better , how to take class of a husband............... :D

El_Jost wrote:

Doing all the hard work while the lady of the house is home living a life of leisure.  :whistle:

Yeahh that is the topic dear El!!! We do shop, we do gym, we do eat out... you just want to ask "What is the bill darl?"

Girl is so lucky to have a good caring hubby!!! :proud

To become a good husband we have to pay the bills..............hahaha
This is also one of the reason for our not living longer then women.....................

men die before woman because the want to.

Welcome to Expat-Blogs harryfou...............
Please try to clearify in a better way..........your message is not clear..........

Regards,
Anil

El_Jost wrote:

Hi,

Why on earth do men think they' always do hard work!!! :/

Is it leisure to stay at home and greet you with the biggest Smile and say ok to your favorite"game"?
:D

christ974 wrote:
El_Jost wrote:

Hi,

Why on earth do men think they' always do hard work!!! :/

Is it leisure to stay at home and greet you with the biggest Smile and say ok to your favorite"game"?
:D

Hi christ,

I don't think so there are men living apart from the earth anywhere else too............. :D
Because mostly men earns and women take care of household things........and earning money is a hard work now a days.............

Regards,
Anil

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR