Welcome Bob K to the US Team!!!!

The USA forum just got another expert. Congratulations, Bob K and thank you for your continued efforts on this forum. Bob resides in the Dominican Republic but is a US Citizen. His passion is the IRS, although he will never admit it. :D

Welcome Bob!

Thanks for the welcome!.  No my passion is not the IRS in fact I try to only deal with them once a  year.  After 40 years of bouncing around the system and caught up in the grind of daily life in the "rat race" we had the opportunity to retire early so we pulled the plug and retired here in the DR.
Life is simpler here but still has lots of problems and challenges, just different ones.
Anyone who becomes and expat to escape from problems at home will have the same problems where ever you go.  Baggage will ALWAYS follow you.
Again thanks for the welcome

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Thanks for the welcome!.  No my passion is not the IRS in fact I try to only deal with them once a  year.  After 40 years of bouncing around the system and caught up in the grind of daily life in the "rat race" we had the opportunity to retire early so we pulled the plug and retired here in the DR.
Life is simpler here but still has lots of problems and challenges, just different ones.
Anyone who becomes and expat to escape from problems at home will have the same problems where ever you go.  Baggage will ALWAYS follow you.

Bob K

I was being sarcastic regarding your passion for the IRS.

:D

Well done Bob K      :top:

Bob K wrote:

Bob K

Congrats Bob.  Very many other expats there, much of a community?

Hi Bob,

http://marketersblackbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/welcome-to-the-team.jpg

Welcome to the EB Experts Team, good to have you on board!

I'm sure you'll be a great asset to Expat-blog and a welcome source of information to everybody on the USA Forum.

Cheers,
James, EB Experts Team

Thanks all or as they say in Tennessee "thanks all ya all"

Bob K