NEW IN LAGOS,LOOKING FOR FRIENDS.

Hi,
All,I'm new in lagos and like to make new friends.

Thanks,

Hi sharadkol ! u 're welcome to Lagos Nigeria.
If you have any questions about Lagos contact me.

@ goke what do u do whr u stay

I live in Sango Ota but I have biz in Ikeja,u can reach me on [email protected]

im cool, can we hook up
\

what can I do for U ?
Reach me [email protected]

Hey, just be careful when making friend. Not all that glitters is gold. well am an immigration consultant and expatriate support services. we assist expats on immigration issues, visa renewals, extention and so many you can think of check on this sites and get back pls arcadiaaccessdotcom and arcadiaprofessionalsdotcom for more info....

B my friend?

Anybody looking for a friend can click on me.

@ Ebuka23 > Maybe you can introduce yourself, so that the other members can know more about you.

Thanks

Priscilla :)

Hi guys.Im in Ireland and my girlfriend is American in Lagos.She is being haressed by govt tax staff on Victoria island and needs help.Im going there in a few months time but could do with help..not financial..ok??

You going to Lagos Victoria island because of the harrasment or how?

Hello,

Every law abiding citizen living in Lagos should pay tax. As a Nigerian living in Lagos I pay tax too. So your wife should try to pay to avoid the wrath of the law and harassment from the tax officials. Lagos is peaceful state in Nigeria but you  must be law abiding.

She HAS paid the tax..thats my point.Its the govt.officals who wanted bribes..accepted them then refused to stamp the certificate.

Then she must not give bribe to any Tax Official. It is against the law of the state. What she should do is to collect the name of those demanding for the bribe and report them to the police. Or petition them to the state Government

We have their names  and the office address and we are going to the embassy in Abuja.I will have them fired and imprisioned ..after I sue them for theft..my flights down there...my accommmodation and our flights to and from Abuja.Its best they just sign it when I call in .They have one chance..thats all!

I appreciate that move. Our govt does not support bribery. Please try to visit the tax office nearest to your wife to know if really those people are genuine tax officials, they could be TOUTS that are just impersonating the tax officials. And if you are sure then report them to the higher authority.

Ok.Thank you for that.Im learning more and more every day.

Please don't ever give them a dine. I will tell your next line of action if need be.

She already did as she is on her own over there..That is why Im flying from Ireland ..to teach them a lesson.What steps would you recommend?

Then tell her to look for the office of public defendant in Lagos along Western Avenue beside National stadium in Lagos lodge her complain. They will advice her what to do next. Or report them to ICPC

What is ICPC?I really appreciate your help and advice.God Bless you!

Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, they are in charge of corrupt practices in Nigeria. But let your wife have evidences. Their office is around Ikoyi lagos

Thank you my friend.Im happy to know this.

You are welcome sir.

I have messaged them now.I really appreciate your help .

Im not in Nigeria now but am also interested in the Ebola situation thete too.

Well our Government is on top of the situation. I think very soon we shall definitely get over it.

No panic, it was imported into Nigeria and we are working assiduously to contain it.

I emailed that office you suggested earlier.They have no..as yet replied.Thank you so much for helping us.you will never know how much it is appreciated.

Don't mention, That could be why we met online.

If I can ever help you in any way.
I will do my best.One favour deserves another.

Thanks, do all that please you. Please try to update me on your progress, I will on my own conduct inquiring. Lest I forget, did they give your wife tax clearance from the government after payment. If not then there is something wrong. Try to give me the update before tomorrow to enable me  do my findings on Monday.

No..they didnt give her the tax clearance cert after taking the bribes.I have been in touch with the authorities but no reply as of yet

Then she paid to wrong people. Does she has legal immigration documents? How I wish we can chat on Skype.

Skype have recently changed their layout and is not available on android phones of 2.0.This is what I have so cannot access skype anymore.

Madunclejoe, sounds like you got this.

Please post an update of the resolution if you can.

Ok, we can use this medium to communicate. So try to request for my contact in Expatblog.

Don't you have a lawyer in Lagos?

You need to document all this back and forth so it doesn't become your word against 'theirs'! Make sure you have receipts for all payments and that there are acknowledged copies of all letters your wife has written to them.

I sure hope this matter is sorted though by now though.

cheers
S

Please am new in Lagos i need friends

@igbodebechinaza982

Hello, please note that you are participating on an old thread.

For what purpose are you in Lagos ?

Regards

Bhavna