Hi - I'm Liza

Hey All - I'm Liza and currently living in Jakarta with my husband and 16month old daughter.

Our plan is to move to Libya, Tripoli at the beginning of September, and I hope to meet some new friends :)

Thanks & look forward to hearing from you
Liza

You are wellcome

Hi and welcome to Expat.com, Liza
I'll move your topic to Libya's forum so that you can have more visibility and maybe make some contacts over there already before you move! :)
Cheers
Arlette

Hello Liza,
What I estimate is that you'll struggle with getting your visa, and if you have them already you won't find getting in and out of here as fun as Christmas in Giza. Where eggnog is abound, and whatever you Scotts drink is at the reach of a hand.
So before you arrive
to this country and make your dive
make sure you dont put yourselves in a position where the baby would have to strive
just to grow healthy and bright
and make sure you bring with you all that you need to help her thrive

welcome Lisa, we are waiting for you ! :D

Welcome to Libya.... hope see you soon...

Sampai Ketemu :)

thanks to everyone for their comments :)

Welcome Liza ,
just came back from holiday in Bali hehehe
as you say : itu tanah Anda, dan kami adalah orang-orang Anda

LOL

welcome to my country Libya ,

Welcome to Libya

To Samakock : where do you get those original phrases from ? so intense and so catchy ?

i'm sure you couldn't have done better even if you tried.

with a phrase like that they should put you in charge of the local tourism authority.

dude, get your head out of your world, i'm serious this time ;)

Hai, selamat datang ke libia, nama saya Ghaza:) , asli dari libia, tapi saya sudah tinngal di semarang - jawa tengah , kalu mau bertemanan sama aq , you're welcome... Thanks^^

desy wrote:

Welcome to Libya.... hope see you soon...

Sampai Ketemu :)

Selamat datang :0

Hello Sanad_020 -> Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum?

PS: To note that this thread is dated 2010. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie