Centre for study abroad - HCM, Vietnam

Has anyone had dealing with this company? I registered for a course, to study the Vietnamese language, in February of this year and paid the fee on 5th March. Since then I have had no replies to my many emails requesting information. My course starts on the 1st June at the VNU at 10-12 Đinh Tiên Hoàng and am getting a bit concerned. I would be grateful for any information.

10-12 Dinh Tien Hoang is the address of the university of Social Scient and Humanity. it's a big language school, and there are many expats studying Vietnamese there, so don't worry.

The problem is I did not deal with the University directly but enrolled through CSA which is an American company. I checked with the school and they have not received any money from CSA and I have received nothing regarding joining instructions etc. I am wondering if I have been "scammed". When I tried phoning CSA all I got was a recorded message referring me back to their website. I did leave a message but no response.

drybones wrote:

The problem is I did not deal with the University directly but enrolled through CSA which is an American company. I checked with the school and they have not received any money from CSA and I have received nothing regarding joining instructions etc. I am wondering if I have been "scammed". When I tried phoning CSA all I got was a recorded message referring me back to their website. I did leave a message but no response.

Then you probably got ripped off.  The best way physically walk in and enroll at the University when you arrive.  Pay cash.

yes you should enroll directly at the school when you arrive. they always have new class and the tuition is cheap,too