Reasonable cost accommodation for 3 months

We are interested in an reasonable cost accommodation for 3 months, jan to April.  For the last7 years we have wintered in Barbados, we have rented an apartment in a privately owned duplex.  Many retirees in Barbados build accommodations to add to their income.  This is the type of accommodation I am interested in finding.  Is this a possibility in Anguilla?

Hi,
I know of two places that are reasonable local apartments, both have a view.  One is Blue Peace Cottage in Island Harbor, the other East Quogue Tranquil in Long Path (I stay there).  There are others that come to mind also.

You will be competing with the 300 or so medical students living on Anguilla. They have taken up nearly all of the affordable housing because they can offer a landlord their tenancy of 19 or so months while they complete their first tow years of medical school. This makes finding a place more challenging for anyone else.

I know some expats who have managed to locate reasonable winter rentals -- but it has taken them YEARS to do so because they have established a network so that when something reasonable ($3000 US per month, excluding utilities) they jump on it in a heartbeat.

That is what we spend on our winter rental, but that includes intermittent cable tv service, no land line phone.